Book Magnesium Test in Noida
Avail Magnesium test in Noida through MFine. You can book your Magnesium test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your Magnesium test sample collection, the test reports will be available for download within the next 48 hours. A magnesium test is usually recommended for the following symptoms-
- Body pain
- Personality change
- Low level of blood pressure
- Slow heart rate
Select a Lab
Request a Call Back
Parameters covered in Magnesium Test
1 test included
How to book a Magnesium test in Noida?
Lab infrastructure in Noida
Noida is one of the tier-2 cities of India. It has a good network of private and government-run hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, medical stores, etc. that makes its medical or health care facilities better than others. It also has many reputed laboratories that use the best equipment to examine your samples and give accurate results. The rise in population, better connectivity through metro and road, and lack of premium health care facilities have led to the development of the medical sector of Noida.
Why Book the Magnesium test?
- Your doctor may suggest you get a magnesium test for many reasons. Some of that reasons are-
- To detect the magnesium level in your blood.
- It may be done as a part of your routine check-up.
- To check the level of magnesium after having treatment.
- Loss of magnesium may cause preeclampsia (a problem of high blood pressure in pregnant women) during pregnancy.
- To check for muscle and nerve problems. To check the problems related to the diabetes level, kidney, and chronic diarrhoea.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the Magnesium test measure?
- Magnesium is essential for our body. It is a type of electrolyte and mineral. It helps the doctor to check for the proper functioning of many processes (mostly chemical processes) in your body. A magnesium test is used to measure the level of magnesium in our blood. It also helps the body to keep the heartbeat normal, and it supports our immune system.
- Magnesium also helps control energy produced by metabolism, blood sugar level, and blood pressure. Most of the magnesium is found in our cells and bones, but about one per cent of it is found in the blood, and it becomes necessary for your doctor to know the magnesium level in your blood as changes in this maybe because of some serious problems for example in pregnant women it may be a sign of preeclampsia.
What Preparation is needed for the Calprotectin test?
- If you are going through this test, there is no requirement for any special precautions. You do not need to have fast before this test. You should tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking and your pregnancy. While having this test, you may wear loose clothes. You should take any type of drug before having this test as it may affect your test reports.
- You should consult your doctor for special precautions as your test may also include some tests that may require some other preparations.
What happens to your test sample?
What Do Abnormal Results Indicate?
In our body, the normal magnesium level is 1.7 to 2.2mg/dl. Sometimes this level may change, shown through the abnormal reports. Your magnesium level may change because of-
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- High level of calcium
- Liver function problems
- Diabetes level
- Not getting enough magnesium in the diet
If your level of magnesium is high, it may be because of-
- Overuse of supplements, magnesium antacids, etc
- Kidney diseases
- Diabetic ketoacidosis (a complication related to diabetes)
- Adrenal glands problems
- Addison disease (a condition of adrenal glands)
Frequently Asked Question
Can I avail at-home sample collection in sector 62 Noida?
Yes, you can also go for home sample collection through the MFine app. This test is just like any other blood test. A lab technician will visit your home to collect a blood sample, and he will send your sample for further check-up. Your report will be available to you 24 to 48 hours.
What is the cost of a Magnesium test in Noida?
The cost of the magnesium test in Noida may range from Rs. 350 to Rs. 700. This cost may change from place to place and from time to time. The cost varied at various places according to the equipment used and facilities provided in the different hospitals and nursing homes.
I live in Delhi. Can I book a Magnesium test for my grandfather staying in Noida?
Yes, one can book any test for anyone and from anywhere with just a single click through the MFine app and web platform. You just have to log in to the MFine app and search for the test you want to check. Then you may select a timing slot for sample collection as per your suitability.
How can I reschedule my appointment for sample collection?
You can reschedule your appointment through the MFine app only with a single click. You may log in through the MFine app or web network and go to the appointment option, and then should go for rescheduling your appointment.
Is the lab technician coming for the Magnesium test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using a sanitiser and gloves during sample collection.
When is the Magnesium test recommended?
In case you have some symptoms, your doctor may recommend a magnesium test. These symptoms include difficulties in breathing, weakness, vomiting, change in personality, low blood pressure, diarrhoea, body pain, tiredness, loss of appetite, palpitation, slow heart rate, etc., and many more.
Is a prescription required to book a Magnesium test?
No, usually, a prescription is not required to book a magnesium test, but it is always advised to consult with your doctor before going through this test and follow the instructions of the doctor for proper treatment.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines based on the results.
Is the Magnesium test a definitive test?
Yes, the magnesium test is a definitive test. Magnesium is usually found in our cells, tissues, and cells, but a small percentage (1%) of this magnesium is also present in our blood. A magnesium test measures the accurate level of magnesium in our blood.
What are other tests usually recommended along with the Magnesium test?
Many times doctors perform some other tests too with this test to check the conformity of the disease. These tests may include urine magnesium test, ionised magnesium test, and RBC magnesium test. You are advised to consult with your doctor before going for any test and consult your doctor for interpretation of your reports.
What diseases can be detected through the Magnesium test?
Magnesium test helps the doctor detect many diseases like pre-eclampsia, diabetes, osteoporosis, coronary heart disease, hypertension, myocardial infarction, and asthma. Other than these diseases, there are also many other diseases that can be detected through magnesium tests.
How can I download my Magnesium test report?
- Login to MFine.
- Go to your profile.
- Click Attachment and Reports.
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Usually, you can avail of up to 50% discount on the Magnesium test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.
Are there any discount offers running on the Magnesium test in Noida?
Usually, you can avail of up to a 50% discount on Magnesium tests through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.