Book Magnesium Test in Hyderabad
Get a Magnesium test in Hyderabad through MFine. You can book your Magnesium test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get tests gathered from your doorstep. Post your Magnesium test collection, and the test reports will be accessible for download within 48 hours. Moreover, a Magnesium test is usually suggested to people suffering from Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, low blood pressure, extreme fatigue, muscle pain, body aches, and difficulty breathing.... View more
Select a Lab
Request a Call Back
Parameters covered in Magnesium Test
1 test included
How to Book a Magnesium test in Hyderabad?
Lab Infrastructure in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is a rapidly expanding city in India. It has all the amenities required to live a comfortable life. The medical infrastructure ensures that the standard of living is elevated here. There are more than 400 hospitals, 300+ clinics, and 350+ laboratories to tend to all your medical needs.
Why Book the Magnesium test?
- The magnesium test is primarily used to determine the magnesium mineral levels in the body. To maintain proper health, it is necessary to monitor all mineral levels, including Magnesium. Patients who experience nausea, breathing difficulties, low blood pressure, or other symptoms indicating an imbalanced magnesium level should undergo a magnesium health assessment as soon as possible. For example, magnesium deficiency is common among patients; therefore, treating the problem is critical. This is when a health check-up becomes even more important.
- Moreover, lack of care can lead to numerous complications such as irregular heartbeat rate, Cramps, seizures, Cardiac arrests or even death. Apart from this, patients suffering from kidney disorders or diabetes are recommended to appear for tests more often.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the Magnesium test measure?
- The Magnesium test, as the name implies, detects the patients' Magnesium levels. The Magnesium Content Test is used to determine the amount of Magnesium in the body. Most magnesium is stored in cells and bones, but it is also found in trace amounts in our blood. Furthermore, the test interprets milligrammes of magnesium per deciliter of blood.
- A magnesium test, also known as total serum magnesium, is the only accurate test that focuses solely on determining magnesium levels in our blood. Despite the fact that MFine was created to assist you, you can book any medical services, including lab tests, at your fingertips. Now is the time to schedule your Magnesium test in Hyderabad!
What Preparation is needed for the Calprotectin test?
- Magnesium tests are non-specific tests that do not require any special preparation. However, you can make the process more convenient by following the technician's instructions. Regardless of whether you are asked, you should disclose your medical history and current treatments.
- You should disclose all supplements and medications, as your doctor may advise you to avoid some of them, affecting the results. Furthermore, if any additional preparation is required due to unnatural health consequences, it is best to consult a doctor.
What happens to your test sample?
What Do Abnormal Results Indicate?
Abnormal Magnesium test results can indicate that your blood magnesium levels are out of balance. There are two major outcomes that can occur:
1.) Magnesium deficiency
2.) Elevated Magnesium levels.
Deficiency of Magnesium
When test results show less than 1.7-milligramme magnesium/deciliter in reports, it may indicate a magnesium deficiency. Magnesium deficiency can indicate several conditions, some of which are as follows:
- Impaired liver function
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Preeclampsia (During pregnancy)
- Digestive disorders
- ulcerative colitis
- Crohn's disease
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Pancreas problems
Elevated levels of Magnesium
When the Magnesium test results show more than 2.2-milligram magnesium/deciliter, it means you have high magnesium levels. The following are some of the major causes of high magnesium levels:
- Kidney disorders
- Diseases of adrenal glands
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Addison disease
- Overconsumption of magnesium contained laxatives, supplements, or antacids.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Mallapur, Hyderabad?
Yes, you just need to check the availability of medical services in your area with the MFine app. After that, you can easily collect sample collection for various tests at home through MFine. With a single click, you can book a slot for a test without going anywhere. Your test results will be available for download within 48 hours.
What is the cost of the Magnesium test in Hyderabad?
The cost of the tests depends upon different laboratories and the infrastructure used by the laboratories. However, in Hyderabad, the Magnesium test can cost you roughly between Rs. 350 to Rs. 1600.
I am staying in Mumbai, Can I book a Magnesium test for my grandfather staying in Hyderabad?
Yes, you can easily book a Magnesium test for your relatives and old family members living in distant places with the help of MFine.
How can I reschedule my appointment for a Magnesium test sample?
You can easily reschedule the appointment for a Magnesium test through the MFine app or web service. The app has an option to reschedule the sample collection date and time.
Is the lab technician coming for a Magnesium test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety by wearing a mask and using a sanitiser and gloves during sample collection.
When is a Magnesium test recommended?
Magnesium testing is recommended for patients who have one or more of the following symptoms:
- Body ache
- Difficulty in breathing
- Slow heart rate
- Personality changes
You do not need to bring a prescription with you when getting the Magnesium Test for yourself. However, it is always advisable to seek the guidance of a doctor before having any tests performed on yourself.
Is a prescription required to book a Magnesium test?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines based on the results.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Magnesium is found in all of our cells, bones, and tissues. In general, blood contains about 1% of the body’s total magnesium content. It can make obtaining accurate measurements solely through blood tests difficult. As a result, doctors may occasionally recommend additional tests such as:
- Magnesium test in urine
- Magnesium level in RBCs
- Magnesium ion test
No other test is required with the magnesium test.
Is the Magnesium test definitive?
Magnesium test results could be used to diagnose various diseases that are influenced by our body’s Magnesium levels.
Elevated levels may be indicative of the following diseases:
- Slow heart rate
- Low blood pressure
- Extreme fatigue, muscle fatigue
- Body ache
- Difficulty in breathing
Insufficiency of Magnesium can detect-
- Loss of appetite
- Personality changes
- Login to MFine.
- Go to your profile.
- Click Attachment and Reports.
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Usually, you can avail of up to 50% discount on the Magnesium tests through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.
What are other tests usually recommended along with the Magnesium tests?
A variety of tests can determine magnesium levels.
- The magnesium RBC test.
- Magnesium Ionization Test
- The EXA examinationTolerance tests – A test in which a doctor provides a dose of magnesium and measures how much is absorbed and eliminated using a urine sample.
What diseases can be detected through the Magnesium test?
Magnesium levels are measured to effectively control kidney issues, high blood sugar, and gastrointestinal illnesses. This test can also be used to determine if you’re deficient in magnesium intake.
Magnesium insufficiency could indicate:
Higher Magnesium levels could indicate:
- Addison’s disease
- Ketoacidosis in diabetics
How can I download my Magnesium test report?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same
Are there any discount offers running on the Magnesium tests in Hyderabad?
Usually, you can avail up to a 50% discount on Magnesium tests through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.