Book Magnesium Test in Delhi
Get a Magnesium test in Delhi through MFine. You can book your Magnesium test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get tests gathered from your doorstep. Post your Magnesium test collection, and the test reports will be accessible for download within 48 hours. Moreover, a Magnesium test is frequently recommended to people suffering from Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, low blood pressure, extreme tiredness, muscle aches, body pain, and breathing difficulties.... View more
Select a Lab
Request a Call Back
Parameters covered in Magnesium Test
1 test included
How to book Magnesium in Delhi?
Lab infrastructure in Delhi
- Being the country’s capital, Delhi has the best healthcare and medical infrastructure. The healthcare facilities in Delhi are state-of-the-art, with cutting-edge technology and advanced equipment. The network includes more than a hundred private and public healthcare facilities.
- Delhi’s rapid expansion of medical services illustrates the city’s dramatic transformation. The city’s sophisticated health department also employs some of India’s greatest doctors. Owing to all such world-class amenities, Delhi is the core of all advanced health procedures.
- In addition, Delhi has over 150 diagnostic centres, and the number is expanding every day. As a result, Delhi’s healthcare system is getting more efficient. Its town’s labs and clinics are evenly located, making it simple for locals and tourists to get medical help.
- In addition, respiratory disorders are among the most common causes of illness in Delhi. It has a significant impact on the city. Asthma, lung issues, smoggy eyes, and other pollution-related illnesses afflict the general people daily.
- If you’re having any problems, it is better to get treatment as early as possible. For more ease, you can take the help of MFine to book a magnesium test in any of our lab partners across Delhi within a few clicks.
Why book the Magnesium test?
- Magnesium testing is used to examine magnesium element levels in the body and determine whether they are normal or not. As abnormal Magnesium levels in the body can result in several complications, doctors recommend taking these tests regularly. Moreover, patients with kidney and pancreatic problems are advised to take the magnesium tests more often. Apart from it, the patients with one or more than one of the following symptoms are advised to take a magnesium test right away.
- Breathing difficulties
- Personality changes
- Low blood pressure
- Extreme tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle aches
- Body pain
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the Magnesium test measure?
- The test helps to measure the magnesium level in the blood. Magnesium is vital for carrying out various functions in the body. It also takes part in different enzyme reactions in the body. Therefore, it is essential to have precise information on whether there is an increase or decrease in magnesium in the blood. Both situations are not recommended, but one can diagnose the problems and solve them within the specified time with the magnesium test.
What Preparation is needed for Magnesium Test?
- Magnesium tests are standard tests that require little to no preparation. However, you can try to prepare a little bit to make the test more convenient. Preparations are as follows.
- Wear the half-sleeved loose clothes for an easy sample collection.
- Try to maintain a perfect posture during tests and take deep breaths to enhance the blood flow during collection.
- Disclose all your medical history, including ongoing treatments, significant surgeries or hereditary problems.
- Also, it is strictly advised to tell the doctor about your ongoing medications and supplements.
What happens to your test sample?
What do abnormal results indicate?
Abnormal Magnesium test reports can indicate the unbalance of magnesium levels in your blood. Normal levels of Magnesium in the blood are 1.7 to 2.2 milligrams per deciliter of blood. Low levels indicate the deficiency, whereas more than that indicate the excessive or poisoning of Magnesium.
The deficiency of Magnesium is one of the common concerns among patients. Here, the magnesium levels of a patient drop than the required magnesium. This insufficiency can be determined by numerous reasons. Alcohol intake, chronic diseases, improper liver functioning, malnutrition, digestive disorders, uncontrolled diabetes, and pancreatitis are some major reasons which can lead to magnesium deficiency.
Furthermore, when the result indicates excessive magnesium content in blood, it can lead to magnesium poisoning. Excessive levels of magnesium often occur due to kidney disorders, Addison disease, dehydration or problems of adrenal glands. Lastly, laxatives, supplements, or antacids of magnesium content can also lead to problems. You can now book any lab tests, including magnesium tests, in Delhi effortlessly, with the help of MFine.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Sarojini Nagar, Delhi?
You only need to use the MFine app to verify the availability of health services in your location. Following that, you can use MFine to collect sample collection for various tests at home. You may reserve a test slot with a single click and avoid going anywhere. Your test results will be available for download within 48 hours.
What is the cost of the Magnesium test in Delhi?
The cost of the testing varies depending on the labs and the infrastructure they utilise. Although in Delhi, the Magnesium test can charge you approximately between Rs. 350 to Rs. 600.
I am staying in Delhi, can I book a Magnesium test for my wife staying in Delhi?
Yes, you can easily book a Magnesium test for any of your relatives and old family members living in distant places with the help of MFine.
How can I reschedule my appointment for a Magnesium test sample?
You can easily reschedule the appointment for a Magnesium test through the MFine app or web service. The app has an option to reschedule the sample collection date and time.
Is the lab technician coming for a Magnesium test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety by wearing a mask and using a sanitiser and gloves during sample collection.
When is a Magnesium test recommended?
Generally, a Magnesium test is recommended to patients suffering from kidney, pancreas or complications of adrenal glands. Moreover, the other symptoms which indicate the need for Magnesium include fatigue, nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, palpitation, fatigue, weakness, difficulties in breathing and so forth.
Is a prescription required to book a Magnesium test?
You do not need to bring a prescription with you when getting the Magnesium Test for yourself. However, it is always advisable to seek the guidance of a doctor before having any tests performed on yourself.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines based on the results.
Is the Magnesium test definitive?
The amount of magnesium in our bodies is influenced by calcium levels and a number of other factors. However, evaluating or defining one’s health simply on the basis of a magnesium test may not be a wise idea. Other tests, in addition to the magnesium test, are routinely performed by doctors for more reliable results.
What are other tests usually recommended along with the Magnesium tests?
Health professionals generally suggest some blood and electrolyte analyses and diagnostic tests along with Magnesium tests to assess the total health and diagnose the issue. Calcium and electrolyte tests are some tests that are taken altogether with magnesium tests.
What diseases can be detected through the Magnesium test?
Magnesium test results can determine several diseases that affect our body’s Magnesium levels.
- Reduced appetite
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Change in Personality
- Body ache
- Slow heart rate
- Low blood pressure
- Difficulty in breathing
How can I download my Magnesium test report?
- Login to MFine.
- Go to your profile.
- Click Attachment and Reports.
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Are there any discount offers running on the Magnesium tests in Delhi?
Usually, you can avail of up to 50% discount on the Magnesium tests through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.