Book Lead test in Delhi
Avail lead test in Delhi through MFine. You can book your lead test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your Lead test sample collection; the test reports will be available for download within the next 48 hours. A lead test is usually recommended for joint-muscle pain, loss of appetite, constipation, fatigue, headache, high blood pressure, vomiting, etc.... View more
Select a Lab
Request a Call Back
How to book a Lead test in Delhi?
Lab infrastructure in Chennai
- Delhi is known for its top-quality medical facilities. The city provides treatment of all the severe diseases effectively. People from nearby towns and all over India come to Delhi for advanced treatment.
- The city has around 300 diagnostic centers, 2, 000 clinics, and 35 government and private hospitals.
- In Delhi, respiratory diseases and lifestyle diseases such as heart attack, kidney failure, cancer, diabetes are high.
- The lab infrastructure of Delhi can effectively diagnose various disorders. Qualified doctors, technicians, and radiologists operate these labs. Above all, advanced and automated machines can precisely conduct all the major tests. The labs have a proper waste disposal system; all the containers are sterilized after every use to avoid any error.
- In Delhi, you can book the lead test in all certified medical tests. You can book the test online through the MFine app and avail at-home sample collection.
Why to book a Lead test?
- One should book the lead test for symptoms such as: Loss of appetite Sluggishness Headache Fatigue Vomiting Hair loss Seizures and many more. Those exposed to lead or work in such places should book a lead test. The lead blood test is conducted to detect the elevated level of lead in the blood. In children, the test is conducted between the age group of zero to six. Lead is a poisonous substance that can be a serious threat to one's health when accumulated into the blood. Exposure to lead can cause impaired learning, reduced ability to pay attention, underperformance in children. Above all, it can also lead to kidney and nerve dysfunction, miscarriages, and birth defects.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the Lead test measure?
- A certain level of lead is present in the human body. When the lead level exceeds the normal range, it can be poisonous for the body. The lead test aims to measure the level of lead in the blood. For children, the safe level of lead is 5 mcg/dl. If this level rises above 45 mcg/dl in children, treatment is required. For adults, the level of lead in the body should be 10 mcg/dl. When the level exceeds 80 mcg/dl, then treatment is required.
What happens to your test sample?
What do abnormal results indicate?
The normal level of lead concentration in blood is 5 mcg/dl for children, and for adults, it is 10 mcg/dl. When the results show the lead level higher than the normal range, it is declared as abnormal results. In this case, it is advised to consult your doctor and follow the prescribed treatment. The abnormal level of lead indicates lead poisoning, which can be fatal for the body. The first step in this scenario is to eliminate exposure to lead sources.
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Chandini Chowk, Delhi?
Yes, through the MFine app, you can easily avail at-home sample collection. While booking the test, provide your address and Pincode. The lab technicians will reach your home to collect the sample in one visit.
What is the cost of the Lead test in Delhi?
The cost of the lead blood test is dependent on various factors such as time, location, and the lab partners that you choose. In Delhi, the test can vary from _1,200 to _1,900.
I am staying in Mumbai. Can I book a lead test for my grandfather staying in Delhi?
Yes, with the MFine app, you can easily schedule an appointment for your father staying in Delhi from anywhere. It is a quick and convenient method of booking any lab test.
How can I reschedule my appointment for the Lead test sample collection?
The MFine app allows quick and easy rescheduling of the lead test sample collection. There is an option in the app to change the location, time, and date of the appointment.
Is the lab technician coming for Lead test sample collection vaccinated?
When is the Lead test recommended?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
Is a prescription required to book a Lead test?
If the person lives or works in an area that leads to exposure to lead, then a lead blood test is recommended. In children, if the symptoms such as extreme fatigue, abdominal pain, weight loss, irritability, constipation, etc., are found, a lead test must be conducted. Similarly, the test is recommended for adults for symptoms like memory loss, joint pain, headache, high blood pressure, and tingling in the hands and feet.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Doctors prescribe lead blood tests to detect lead poisoning in children and adults. However, a prescription is not essential to book this test. Through the MFine app, you can schedule an appointment without any doctor’s prescription.
Is the Lead test a definitive test?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines based on the results.
What are other tests usually recommended along with the Lead test?
The lead test is a very simple blood test that can effectively detect the elevated level of lead in the blood. It is a definitive test that provides accurate results you can rely upon.
What diseases can be detected through the Lead test?
The lead blood test is a conclusive test that accurately detects the elevated level of lead in the blood. Thus, generally, no other blood tests are conducted along with this test. However, after analyzing the result, the doctor may recommend an iron test, urine analysis, or kidney and liver function test.
How can I download my Lead test report?
The lead test can effectively detect lead poisoning both in adults and children. Moreover, it can also detect this fatal poisoning in persons whose symptoms are not even visible.
Are there any discount offers running on the Lead test in Delhi?
Login to MFine