Book B-HCG Test in Pune
Best healthcare facilities may be found all around Pune, with the intent of enhancing the wellness of everyone all around the city. Throughout Pune, pathology labs and diagnostic centers are plentiful. Ambulance services, emergency treatment, blood banks, pharmacies, and other necessary health sectors are provided at clinics and hospitals./p>
You can now obtain test results faster than before due to infrastructure improvement. There is a range of routine examinations accessible, including general studies, diabetes examinations, citizen health examinations, pregnancy examinations, children's health evaluations, and other regular examinations. Clinical, surgical, and diagnostic services in various fields are available at these hospitals.
Private hospitals and health aid clinics provide tertiary care in most cities. Medical centers, rehabilitation units, dental clinics, eye hospitals, cancer treatment centers, joint replacement facilities, nursing homes, children's hospitals, and other hospitals have been built throughout the city. Dental care, eye exams, surgery, orthopedic surgery, emergency care, pharmaceutical delivery, and other inexpensive services.... View more
Request a Call Back
How to book the B-HCG test in Pune?
Lab infrastructure in Pune
Best healthcare facilities may be found all around Pune, with the intent of enhancing the wellness of everyone all around the city. Throughout Pune, pathology labs and diagnostic centers are plentiful. Ambulance services, emergency treatment, blood banks, pharmacies, and other necessary health sectors are provided at clinics and hospitals.
You can now obtain test results faster than before due to infrastructure improvement. There is a range of routine examinations accessible, including general studies, diabetes examinations, citizen health examinations, pregnancy examinations, children’s health evaluations, and other regular examinations. Clinical, surgical, and diagnostic services in various fields are available at these hospitals.
Private hospitals and health aid clinics provide tertiary care in most cities. Medical centers, rehabilitation units, dental clinics, eye hospitals, cancer treatment centers, joint replacement facilities, nursing homes, children’s hospitals, and other hospitals have been built throughout the city. Dental care, eye exams, surgery, orthopedic surgery, emergency care, pharmaceutical delivery, and other inexpensive services.
Why book the B-HCG test?
- The B-HCG test is used for the following purposes:
- Recognize pregnancy complications, such as ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage.
- It can be used to calculate the estimated age of the fetus.
- To discover chromosomal abnormalities, such as Down syndrome, in the newborn
- Verifying a positive pregnancy To determine the presence of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), ulcers, and cirrhosis, among other medical conditions.
- To identify a wide range of cancers, especially male testicular cancer.
- Determining the undergoing fertility treatment.
- The progression of pregnancy shows an increased prominence of the uterine and abdominal muscles. Therefore, stomach ache is one of the most common signs that your B-HCG levels are rising. The sensation is one of pressing, stretching, and agony. Once the embryo has attached itself to the uterus, the placenta generates human chorionic gonadotropin, i.e., HCG. Severe hip pain, cramping or pull in your uterus, as well as a squeezing feeling in your cervix, are possible symptoms. Morning sickness is one of the other signs and symptoms. If you suffer from any of these, do consider booking a B-HCG test to verify the pregnancy.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the B-HCG test measure?
- The B-HCG test measures the level of human chorionic gonadotropin hormone in your blood.
- It is essential to detect this hormone in your blood or urine during a pregnancy test. The urine test and B-HCG test both can confirm if you are pregnant. But the B-HCG test can let you know the exact level of the hormone present in your blood. Hence, this test is also called a Quantitative Pregnancy Test.
- The beta HCG levels in your blood are calculated in milli-international units per milliliter (mIU/ml). Usually, the hormone level lower than 5 mIU/ml is taken as negative. Whereas, to confirm pregnancy, the hormone level must be higher than 25 mIU/ml.
What Preparation is needed for the B-HCG test?
- The B-HCG test does not require any special preparation. However, before the test, you must tell your doctor about any drugs, vitamins, supplements, or Ayurvedic medications you're using.
- For pregnant ladies, make sure to inform the doctor about your ongoing medicines or reports.
What happens to your test sample?
What do abnormal results indicate?
The doctor will review your B-HCG results with you once they are received. B-HCG hormone levels are expressed in milli international units per millilitre of blood.
B-HCG levels above or below the normal range can suggest several issues. Low levels of B-HCG above normal can indicate a blighted ovum or a possible miscarriage, an incorrect pregnancy date calculation, or an ectopic pregnancy. Your doctor may do a transvaginal ultrasound to determine the pregnancy status in such circumstances.
Multiple pregnancies, such as twins or triplets, are associated with high B-HCG levels.
Molar pregnancy, cancer of the pancreas, and lungs are associated with increased B-HCG levels.
Can I avail at-home sample collection in SVH road, Pune?
The MFine app in Pune enables sample collection at home. Filling out the app’s simple registration form asks for personal details like your location, time, and date.
What is the cost of the B-HCG test in Pune?
The B-HCG test is expected to cost somewhere between INR 200 and INR 2500. Please get in touch with your lab partner for more information on the price.
I stay in Pune. Can I book the B-HCG test for my sister staying in Pune?
Of course, the B-HCG test can be performed at multiple locations. The location, day, time, and date of the blood/urine sample collection appointment must all be provided.
How can I reschedule my appointment for the B-HCG test?
You may reschedule your B-HCG test right now with the MFine app. First, however, you must update the information on the MFine site, including the accurate date, time, and place.
Is the lab technician coming for B-HCG test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
When is the B-HCG test recommended?
Women can take this test to confirm their pregnancy 10-12 days after conception. For pregnant women, a B-HCG test is frequently advised. As your uterus and abdominal muscles stretch as your pregnancy progresses, stomach ache is one of the first signs of rising B-HCG levels.
Is a prescription required to book a B-HCG test?
This test does not require a prescription to be scheduled. It’s possible to arrange it at any time and from anywhere.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines if required based on the results.
Is the B-HCG test a definitive test?
No. The B-HCG test, like many others, isn’t accurate. Due to various variables, the test may occasionally yield false alarms or false negatives. In this instance, your doctor may request that you repeat the B-HCG test every few days to ensure accurate results.
What other tests are usually recommended along with the B-HCG test?
Diagnostic screening tests are typically administered to pregnant women to look for birth abnormalities or other disorders that could damage the woman or her unborn child. Any extra testing that is required should be discussed with your doctor. B-HCG testing includes two types: qualitative and quantitative.
What diseases can be detected through the B-HCG test?
To identify a wide range of tumors and cancers.
- Detection of male testicular cancer.
- To determine if a woman is pregnant while undergoing reproductive therapy, Irritable bowel disease (IBD), ulcers, or cirrhosis.
- Detecting and tracking chromosomal abnormalities in fetuses, like Down syndrome.
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Usually, you can avail up to a 50% discount on the B-HCG test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location