Book B-HCG Test in Delhi
Avail B-HCG Test in Delhi through MFine. You can book your B-HCG test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your B-HCG test sample collection. The test reports will be available for download within the next 48 hours. The B-HCG test is usually recommended for pregnant ladies.
As your belly and stomach regions get more prominent as your fetus grows, stomach distress is one of several signs that B-HCG levels in your body are increasing. Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting are further signs and symptoms. During pregnancy, the placental tube attached to the baby produces a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin, or HCG.
A qualitative HCG blood test detects the hormone's existence in your bloodstream, but a quantified HCG or Beta HCG blood test determines its amount. Throughout pregnancy, the B-HCG hormone aids in progesterone production by the egg, which aids in continuing the pregnancy. This test helps determine the following:
- Confirm that you are expecting a child.
- Find out how old the fetus is.
- Recognize the signs of an ectopic pregnancy.
- Determine the likelihood of a miscarriage.
- Keep an eye out for indications of Down's syndrome.
Request a Call Back
How to book the B-HCG test in Delhi?
Lab infrastructure in Delhi
In Delhi, any hospital can perform angiography, cardiac monitoring, and mammography. These tests employ technology to deliver a pleasant diagnostic and treatment experience. In addition, there are various government hospitals in Delhi dedicated to providing the best possible care to the poor.
These advanced testing machines ensure the accuracy and timeliness of test findings. Two types of facilities include intensive care units (ICUs) and multispecialty wards. Wards, operating rooms, and sophisticated equipment are helping community health centers develop their infrastructure.
Most hospitals are halal certified and are accredited by the National Board for Accreditation of Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH). Delhi, India’s capital, boasts the best healthcare (commercial and government). They are available seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Delhi is a fast-paced city where people work long hours every day. As a result of the constant pressure in Delhi, cardiovascular problems are widespread.
Why book the B-HCG test?
- The B-HCG test is used for the following purposes:
- To confirm pregnancy in its early stages after a positive urine pregnancy test result at home
- Diagnose pregnancy issues such as ectopic pregnancy or losses.
- Also used to make a preliminary estimate of the fetus's age.
- To detect and track fetal health issues such as Down syndrome.
- To identify certain cancers, such as testicular cancer in men.
- To find out if a woman is pregnant while receiving fertility treatment.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the B-HCG test measure?
- The B-HCG test measures the level of human chorionic gonadotropin hormone in your blood.
- It is essential to detect this hormone in your blood or urine during a pregnancy test. The urine test and B-HCG test both can confirm if you are pregnant. But the B-HCG test can let you know the exact level of the hormone present in your blood. Hence, this test is also called a Quantitative Pregnancy Test.
- The beta HCG levels in your blood are calculated in milli-international units per milliliter (mIU/ml).Usually, the hormone level lower than 5 mIU/ml is taken as negative. Whereas, to confirm pregnancy, the hormone level must be higher than 25 mIU/ml.
What Preparation is needed for the B-HCG test?
- There is no fasting required for the B-HCG test. You can take all your regular medications at the usual time.
- Make sure to ask the healthcare provider for any specifications to follow before the test.
- Furthermore, certain drugs like diuretics, tranquilizers, or antihistamines can alter the test results. In addition, a few fertility medications containing HCG can also give false results. Therefore, please inform your physician about your medical history for an accurate diagnosis.
- Pregnant women can undergo this test without any issues or restrictions.
What happens to your test sample?
What do abnormal results indicate?
The beta HCG levels in your blood are calculated in milli-international units per milliliter (mIU/ml).
If the level of the HCG hormone is less than 5 mIU/ml, the result is considered negative.
Some other reasons for lower than expected HCG levels in your blood include:
- Potential miscarriage
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Misinterpreted gestational age
To confirm pregnancy, the hormone level must be higher than 25 mIU/ml. However, the other reasons behind the increase of the hormone in your blood are:
- Molar pregnancy
- Multiple pregnancies
In case of abnormal B-HCG results, the doctor prescribes repeated testing to diagnose the associated problems.
Can I avail at-home sample collection in YUT road, Delhi?
The MFine app in Bangalore enables sample collection at home. Filling out the app’s simple registration form asks for personal details like your location, time, and date.
What is the cost of the B-HCG test in Delhi?
The B-HCG test is expected to cost somewhere between INR 200 and INR 2500. Please get in touch with your lab partner for more information on the price.
I am staying in Hyderabad. Can I book the B-HCG test for my brother staying in Delhi?
Of course, the B-HCG test can be performed at multiple locations. The location, day, time, and date of the blood/urine sample collection appointment must all be provided.
How can I reschedule my appointment for the B-HCG test?
You may reschedule your B-HCG test right now with the MFine app. First, however, you must update the information on the MFine site, including the accurate date, time, and place.
Is the lab technician coming for B-HCG test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
When is the B-HCG test recommended?
Women can take this test to confirm their pregnancy 10-12 days after conception. For pregnant women, a B-HCG test is frequently advised. As your uterus and abdominal muscles stretch as your pregnancy progresses, stomach ache is one of the first signs of rising B-HCG levels.
Is a prescription required to book a B-HCG test?
This test does not require a prescription to be scheduled. It’s possible to arrange it at any time and from anywhere.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines if required based on the results.
Is the B-HCG test a definitive test?
No. The B-HCG test, like many others, isn’t accurate. Due to various variables, the test may occasionally yield false alarms or false negatives. In this instance, your doctor may request that you repeat the B-HCG test every few days to ensure accurate results.
What other tests are usually recommended along with the B-HCG test?
Diagnostic screening tests are typically administered to pregnant women to look for birth abnormalities or other disorders that could damage the woman or her unborn child. Any extra testing that is required should be discussed with your doctor. B-HCG testing includes two types: qualitative and quantitative.
What diseases can be detected through the B-HCG test?
To identify a wide range of tumors and cancers.
- Detection of male testicular cancer.
- To determine if a woman is pregnant while undergoing reproductive therapy, Irritable bowel disease (IBD), ulcers, or cirrhosis.
- Detecting and tracking chromosomal abnormalities in fetuses, like Down syndrome.
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Usually, you can avail up to a 50% discount on the B-HCG test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location