Book B-HCG Test in Chennai
Avail B-HCG Test in Chennai through MFine. You can book your B-HCG test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your B-HCG test sample collection; the test reports will be available for download within the next 48 hours. The B-HCG test is usually recommended for pregnant ladies.
A Beta HCG blood test is used to determine -
- Confirm that you are pregnant.
- Determine the fetus's age.
- Recognize an ectopic pregnancy.
- Detect the possibility of a miscarriage.
- Look for signs of Down's syndrome.
Request a Call Back
How to book a B-HCG test in Chennai?
Lab Infrastructure in Chennai
In Chennai, there are various government and privately operated hospitals. It also has medical colleges where medical students are nurtured and prepared to become surgeons and doctors to preserve the public’s health.
Why book a B-HCG test?
- The B-HCG test is used for the following purposes:
- To confirm pregnancy in its early stages after a positive urine pregnancy test result at home
- Diagnose pregnancy issues such as ectopic pregnancy or losses.
- Also used to make a preliminary estimate of the fetus's age.
- To detect and track fetal health issues such as Down syndrome.
- To identify certain cancers, such as testicular cancer in men.
- To find out if a woman is pregnant while receiving fertility treatment.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the B-HCG test measure?
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (B-HCG) levels in the blood or urine are checked using a B-HCG pregnancy test. This measurement indicates that a B-HCG test can identify whether a woman is pregnant, as well as whether their body is releasing the proper level of pregnancy hormones.
- Typically, B-HCG levels climb gradually during the first trimester, peak, then fall in the second and third trimesters as the pregnancy proceeds.
- Doctors may prescribe multiple B-HCG blood tests to track a patient's B-HCG levels over several days. B-HCG levels grow in the first trimester before gradually decreasing. Around 12 weeks after conception, they reach a peak of 28,000–210,000 IU/L.
What Preparation is needed for the B-HCG test?
- The B-HCG test does not require any special preparation. However, before the test, you must tell your doctor about any drugs, vitamins, supplements, or Ayurvedic medications you're using.
- For pregnant ladies, make sure to inform the doctor about your ongoing medicines or reports.
What happens to your test sample?
What do abnormal results indicate?
The doctor will review your B-HCG results with you once they are received. B-HCG hormone levels are expressed in milli international units per millilitre of blood.
B-HCG levels above or below the normal range can suggest several issues. Low levels of B-HCG above normal can indicate a blighted ovum or a possible miscarriage, an incorrect pregnancy date calculation, or an ectopic pregnancy. Your doctor may do a transvaginal ultrasound to determine the pregnancy status in such circumstances.
Multiple pregnancies, such as twins or triplets, are associated with high B-HCG levels.
Molar pregnancy, cancer of the pancreas, and lungs are associated with increased B-HCG levels.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I avail at-home sample collection in SVH road, Chennai?
The MFine app enables sample collection at home in Chennai. For example, filling out the registration form on the app is simple and includes personal information like your area, time, and date.
What is the cost of the B-HCG test in Chennai?
The cost of the B-HCG test is estimated to be between INR 100 and INR 3000. Please get in touch with your lab partner for further information about the price.
I stay in Pune. Can I book an B-HCG test for my sister staying in Chennai?
Of course, the B-HCG test exam can be scheduled at multiple locations. The place, day, time, and date of the appointment must all be specified (for the blood/urine sample collection)
How can I reschedule my appointment for the B-HCG test?
You may instantly reschedule your B-HCG test with the MFine app. First, however, you must resubmit the required information, including the correct date, time, and location, to the MFine site.
Is the lab technician coming for B-HCG test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
When is the B-HCG test recommended?
Women can use this test to confirm their pregnancy 10-12 days following conception. For pregnant women, a B-HCG test is frequently advised. One of the first signs of B-HCG in your body increasing as your uterus and abdominal muscles enlarge as your pregnancy progresses is stomach ache.
Is a prescription required to book a B-HCG test?
This test does not need to be booked with a prescription. It can be scheduled at any time and from any location.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines if required based on the results.
Is the B-HCG test a definitive test?
No. The B-HCG test, like all tests, is not 100 per cent accurate. Due to various variables, the test might occasionally produce false positives or false negatives. In such circumstances, your doctor may request that you take another B-HCG test every few days to ensure accurate results.
What other tests are usually recommended along with the B-HCG test?
These screening tests are generally administered to pregnant women to check for birth abnormalities or other disorders that may affect the woman or her baby. Any additional tests that may be required should be discussed with your doctor. B-HCG testing is divided into two categories: qualitative and quantitative.
What diseases can be detected through the B-HCG test?
- To detect and track chromosomal abnormalities in the fetus, such as Down syndrome.
- To detect various tumors and malignancies, including testicular cancer in men.
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Usually, you can avail up to 50% discount on the B-HCG test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.