Book B-HCG Test in Bangalore
Avail B-HCG Test in Bangalore through MFine. You can book your B-HCG test from the reputed lab partners of MFine and get samples collected from your doorstep. Post your B-HCG test sample collection; the test reports will be available for download within the next 48 hours. The B-HCG test is usually recommended for pregnant ladies. Stomach ache is one of the first indicators that your B-HCG levels are growing as your uterus, and abdominal muscles grow larger as your pregnancy advances. The B-HCG test measures the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (B-HCG). It's also known as a quantitative blood pregnancy test. It is used to determine whether or not a woman is pregnant in the early stages of her pregnancy.
A Beta HCG blood test is used to determine -
- Confirm that you are pregnant.
- Determine the fetus's age.
- Recognize an ectopic pregnancy.
- Detect the possibility of a miscarriage.
- Look for signs of Down's syndrome.
Request a Call Back
How to book the B-HCG test in Bangalore?
Lab infrastructure in Bangalore
Bangalore’s medical infrastructure is extensive and growing, with special equipment and supplies. Bangalore is attempting to leverage internet-based technologies to provide individuals with medical treatment at the touch of a button. Getting appointments with doctors and hospitals has never been easier.
Why book a B-HCG test?
- The B-HCG test is used for the following purposes:
- Confirming a pregnancy
- Recognize pregnancy complications, such as ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage.
- It can be used to calculate the estimated age of the fetus.
- To discover and track chromosomal abnormalities in fetuses, such as Down syndrome.
- To identify a wide range of tumors and cancers, including male testicular cancer.
- Determining if a woman is pregnant while undergoing fertility treatment.
- To determine the presence of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), ulcers, and cirrhosis, among other medical conditions.
For further assistance
Popular Health Packages
What does the B-HCG test measure?
- Doctors may order many B-HCG blood tests to track a patient's B-HCG levels over several days. B-HCG levels grow during the first trimester before gradually dropping. Around 12 weeks after conception, they reach a peak of 28,000–210,000 IU/L.
- B-HCG levels climb continuously throughout the first trimester, peaking in the second and third trimesters and gradually declining.
- A B-HCG pregnancy test measures the amount of human chorionic gonadotropin (B-HCG) in the blood or urine. This figure shows that a B-HCG test can identify whether a woman is pregnant and whether her body is releasing enough pregnancy hormones.
What Preparation is needed for the B-HCG test?
- The B-HCG test does not necessitate any additional preparation. However, you should talk to your doctor about any medicines, vitamins, supplements, or Alternative health treatments you're taking before the test.
- If you're pregnant, inform your doctor about any medications you're taking and any reports you've gotten.
What happens to your test sample?
What do abnormal results indicate?
The doctor will review your B-HCG results with you once they are confirmed. The amount of B-HCG hormone in your blood is measured in milli international units per milliliter of blood.
Too high or too low B-HCG levels can indicate a range of issues.
High levels of B-HCG can indicate:
- Multiple pregnancies, such as twins or triplets,
- A pregnancy of the molars.
- Cancers of the pancreas and lungs.
Low levels of B-HCG can indicate:
- A miscalculation of the due date of the pregnancy
- An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy that occurs outside of the uterus. In such cases, your doctor may do a transvaginal ultrasound to determine the pregnancy status.
Frequently Asked Question
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Old airport road, Bangalore?
The MFine app in Bangalore enables sample collection at home. Filling out the app’s simple registration form asks for personal details like your location, time, and date.
What is the cost of the B-HCG test in Bangalore?
The B-HCG test is expected to cost somewhere between INR 200 and INR 2500. Please get in touch with your lab partner for more information on the price.
I stay in Mumbai. Can I book the B-HCG test for my sister staying in Bangalore?
Of course, the B-HCG test can be performed at multiple locations. The location, day, time, and date of the blood/urine sample collection appointment must all be provided.
How can I reschedule my appointment for the B-HCG test?
You may reschedule your B-HCG test right now with the MFine app. First, however, you must update the information on the MFine site, including the accurate date, time, and place.
Is the lab technician coming for B-HCG test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
When is the B-HCG test recommended?
Women can take this test to confirm their pregnancy 10-12 days after conception. For pregnant women, a B-HCG test is frequently advised. As your uterus and abdominal muscles stretch as your pregnancy progresses, stomach ache is one of the first signs of rising B-HCG levels.
Is a prescription required to book a B-HCG test?
This test does not require a prescription to be scheduled. It’s possible to arrange it at any time and from anywhere.
Does MFine provide result interpretation along with the reports?
Yes. MFine provides result interpretation along with the reports. Also, you will be able to avail a free doctor consultation after the lab test to understand your reports accurately. Our doctor will also advise and prescribe medicines if required based on the results.
Is the B-HCG test a definitive test?
No. The B-HCG test, like many others, isn’t accurate. Due to various variables, the test may occasionally yield false alarms or false negatives. In this instance, your doctor may request that you repeat the B-HCG test every few days to ensure accurate results.
What other tests are usually recommended along with the B-HCG test?
Diagnostic screening tests are typically administered to pregnant women to look for birth abnormalities or other disorders that could damage the woman or her unborn child. Any extra testing that is required should be discussed with your doctor. B-HCG testing includes two types: qualitative and quantitative.
What diseases can be detected through the B-HCG test?
To identify a wide range of tumors and cancers.
- Detection of male testicular cancer.
- To determine if a woman is pregnant while undergoing reproductive therapy, Irritable bowel disease (IBD), ulcers, or cirrhosis.
- Detecting and tracking chromosomal abnormalities in fetuses, like Down syndrome.
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Usually, you can avail up to a 50% discount on the B-HCG test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location