Covid RT-PCR Test in Noida
- Sore throat
- Chest pain
- Loss of taste or smell
- Body Ache
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Loss of speech or mobility, or confusion
- Red or irritated eyes
Request a Call Back
How to get COVID RT-PCR Test in Noida?
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as Noida
- Choose your preferred lab partner
- Choose your preferred slot for sample collection
- A lab technician will be assigned 12 hours before sample collection
- The lab technician will collect your sample from your doorstep
- Your test reports will be available within the next 48 hours on MFine
- Avail free online doctor consultation to review your test results
Lab infrastructure in Noida
- A tier-2 city in Uttar Pradesh, Noida has shown rapid development in its healthcare facilities. It is home to a wide range of medical treatment options, including 100+ private and public hospitals, more than 150 diagnostic laboratories, and numerous healthcare clinics.
- Besides hospitals, Noida features a diverse range of hospital-based laboratories specially designed to provide adequate support to people while conducting referred tests.
- Apart from best-in-class medical facilities, the city shows an increasing number of diseases. Some of the most common ailments are asthma, sinuses, goitre, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, etc. During monsoons, seasonal infections such as dengue and malaria are prominent in Noida.
What will COVID RT-PCR Test cover?
The COVID-19 RT-PCR test helps determine if you currently have the COVID-19 infection. If your body is infected with the COVID-19 virus, the test results will be positive. A negative report indicates that no virus was present in the blood.
What preparation is required for the COVID RT-PCR Test?
If you have been advised to undergo a COVID RT-PCR test, make sure you take proper precautions such as wearing an N95 mask, carrying a sanitizer, practising social distancing, and, if possible, wearing a PPE kit. Also, if you are symptomatic, please quarantine yourself till you receive negative results. Please quarantine yourself even if you are asymptomatic but report positive in the RT-PCR test.
What will happen to your test sample?
Your test sample will be sent to your preferred NABL-accredited labs in Noida for further processing during booking for analysis.
For further assistance
Frequently Asked Questions on Covid Test
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Sector 55 & 56, Noida?
Yes, you can avail at-home sample collection in Sector 55 and 56 in Noida. You can avail one through the MFine app. The timing for your test will be specified according to convenience and distance. Also, sample collection takes place all days of the week, so you can book accordingly.
What is the cost of the COVID RT-PCR Test in Noida?
The approximate price for a COVID RT-PCR test in Noida ranges from Rs 600 to Rs 1600.
I stay in Pune. Can I book the COVID RT-PCR Test for my grandfather staying in Noida?
Yes, you can easily book a COVID RT-PCR test for your relatives in places where the MFine services are available.
Is the lab technician coming for COVID RT-PCR Test sample collection vaccinated?
Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
How can I download my COVID RT-PCR Test results?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Are there any discount offers running on the COVID RT-PCR Test in Noida?
You can avail of up to 50% discount on COVID RT-PCR Test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.
Can I reschedule my appointment for sample collection?
Yes, you can reschedule your appointment for sample collection.
Is fasting required for the COVID RT-PCR Test?
When you go for the COVID RT-PCR test, fasting is not required. Food intake does not interfere with your oral or nasal swab.
What samples are collected for a COVID RT-PCR Test?
The samples for the COVID RT-PCR test are swabs from the nose or the throat. A swab or cotton tip is inserted into your nose or throat to collect small loads of samples. In some cases, the health expert may collect saliva samples.
Which is the best place in India for the COVID RT-PCR Test?
In the present scenario, testing, diagnosis, and proper management of the infection are essential. Choose MFine for a reliable and trusted partner and get your COVID RT-PCR test done at a reasonable cost without hassles from anywhere in India.
What should I do next after I test positive for COVID-19?
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, it is advisable to follow proper instructions as prescribed by your physician. Also, isolate yourself at home or a COVID Care Facility to prevent the spread of the infection. If you feel that your symptoms are worsening, do not hesitate to get hospitalised where you can receive the appropriate treatment.
Who should get a COVID RT-PCR test done?
You should get a COVID RT-PCR test done if:-
- You are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, running nose, throat dryness, body ache, and fatigue.
- You have been exposed to the virus or came in contact with an infected person.
- You are a medical professional or a caregiver undergoing a routine check-up.
- You have been travelling outside the country or have plans to travel shortly.
Where to find the Covid 19 India tracker online?
Where to find Covid 19 vaccine for 5 to 12-year-olds in India?
Covaxin is the first vaccine to be approved in India for children between 2 – 18 years of age. You can check for it on the Cowin App or meet your pediatrician.
Can I download my Covid 19 certificate?
Is the new Covid variant more deadly?
As most Indians have received at least two doses of vaccination, we have more or less achieved herd immunity. Therefore, there’s no need to panic. As per the latest reports, this variant has not been reported to cause any serious complications in India
Are the new Covid variant symptoms very severe?
As India has more or less achieved herd immunity, there’s no need to panic. Just ensure to follow all appropriate Covid protocols to stay safe from the BF.7 Covid variant.
What is the new Covid variant’s name?
Omicron and its sub-lineages continue to be the dominant variant in India. XBB is the most prevalent sub-lineage (63.2%) circulating all over India. BA.2.75 and BA.2.10 were also circulating to a lesser extent.
Especially in North-East India, BA.2.75 is the prevalent sub-lineage. However, any increase in disease severity or hospitalization has not been observed over this period.