STD Risk Assessment in India
- Bumps, warts, or sores in the oral cavity, vagina, or penis
- Vaginal discharge, foul odor, or bleeding
- Discharge from penis
- Pain during sex
- enlarged lymph nodes
- Fever, rash, chills
- Loss of weight
- Pain during urination.
STD Risk Assessment by Thyrocare
Reports available in 2 days
Home sample collection available
6+ tests included
Request a Call Back
How to get STD Risk Assessment in Ahmedabad?
- Login to MFine Select your location as Ahmedabad.
- Choose your preferred lab partner.
- Choose your preferred slot for sample collection.
- A lab technician will be assigned 12 hours before sample collection.
- The lab technician will collect your sample from your doorstep.
- Your test reports will be available within the next 48 hours on MFine.
- Avail free online doctor consultation to review your test results.
Lab infrastructure in Ahmedabad
- The tier-1 cities that are well-developed, such as Ahmedabad, have better medical efficiency than the tier-2 cities of Gujarat. It has better health infrastructure, availability of advanced medical devices, and qualified doctors.
- In tier-2 cities, you find infections and diseases caused by overly populated areas. At the same time, tier-1 cities are severely hit by lifestyle diseases.
- The greater rate of diseases such as heart attack, hypertension, diabetes, etc., is usually caused by the fast-moving lifestyle. The hectic daily routine exposes people to these health disorders. However, Ahmedabad also has excellent health care facilities.
- The changing lifestyle also increases sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, etc.
- As soon as you become sexually active, you should get yourself tested. It helps prevent the diseases at an early stage and provides the proper treatment. Not only is it best for you and your partner, it helps to prevent the disease further.
- If you want to STD Risk Assessment in Ahmedabad, you can book it through the MFine app. It allows you to book the test quickly, and the confidentiality of the result is maintained.
What will STD Risk Assessment cover?
The STD Risk Assessment package includes 7+ tests such as:
- Venereal disease research laboratory (VDRL) syphilis
- HIV1 antibodies
- HIV2 antibodies
- HBsAg Hepatitis B
- HCV Hepatitis C antibodies
- HSV1 Herpes antibodies
- HSV2 Herpes antibodies
The STD Risk Assessment is a health package conducted to detect STDs. It can analyze Hepatitis B, HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis C, Chlamydia, Herpes, Syphilis, and Trichomoniasis. These are diseases commonly transmitted through unprotected sex, blood transfusion, or sharing needles. It is vital to get yourself tested if you are sexually active or notice any symptoms of an STD.
What preparation is required for STD Risk Assessment?
For the STD Risk Assessment, urine, blood, fluid, and tissues samples are collected. It is conducted to detect sexually transmitted diseases. For the urine sample, keep yourself hydrated by drinking a lot of water. Hold off from using the washroom at least one hour before the sample collection appointment. It helps to provide sufficient urine for the assessment. If you are on any medication, you should inform your doctor about it before the assessment. If you suspect any symptoms of STD, then avoid sexual activity until your test shows no infection. It is also important that your partner is also tested.
What will happen to your test sample?
Your test sample will be sent to your preferred NABL-accredited labs in Ahmedabad during booking for analysis.
For further assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Kalol, Ahmedabad?
Yes. With the MFine app, you can book the STD Risk Assessment online in Ahmedabad. The lab technicians will reach your home on time to collect the sample, and the sample collection option is available on all weekdays.
What is the cost of STD Risk Assessment in Ahmedabad?
With MFine, the STD Risk Assessment costs between Rs 1700 to Rs 1900 in Ahmedabad. You can avail of other offers through the MFine portals. Moreover, this health package also offers free doctor consultation, at-home sample collection, and an online report at the earliest. If you see any symptoms of STDs, then book the assessment immediately through the MFine app.
I am staying in Bangalore. Can I book an STD Risk Assessment for my uncle staying in Ahmedabad?
STD Risk Assessment is a health package that comprises 7+ tests to detect STDs. With the MFine app, you can book the STD Risk Assessment for your uncle from anywhere. Just go to the app; enter your uncle’s address and details while booking the test. The lab technicians will reach the location to collect the blood and urine samples.
How can I download my STD Risk Assessment results?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same
Are there any discount offers running on STD Risk Assessment in Ahmedabad?
You can avail of up to 50% discount on STD Risk Assessment through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.
Can I reschedule my appointment for sample collection?
Yes, you can reschedule your appointment for sample collection.
What samples are collected for STD Risk Assessment?
Blood, urine, fluid, and tissue samples are collected for the STD Risk Assessment. The urine sample is taken as usual. The fluid is collected by swabbing lesions in the sore, and it could be a little unpleasant, but only temporarily. The blood sample is collected from the vein on the inside of the elbow.
Can STD Risk Assessment detect cancer?
STD Risk Assessment is conducted to detect Hepatitis, Herpes, Syphilis, HIV AIDs, etc. The test conducted to detect these diseases can also indicate cancer. Usually, the assessment is conducted to detect various sexually transmitted diseases. However, it is not a test for cancer, so it is advised to consult their doctor for testing. They may recommend other cancer screening options.
What are the common symptoms associated with STDs?
STDs like Hepatitis, HIV and AIDS, gonorrhea, syphilis, etc., are transmitted through unprotected sex or blood transfusion. Pain during sex and enlarged lymph nodes are the symptoms of STD. Fever, rash, chills, and weight loss can also indicate these illnesses. The symptoms of STD are also penis discharge, bumps or sores in the oral cavity, vagina, or penis.
Is STD infection curable?
Expert gynecologists and specialists can treat STD infections, and the patients generally require multidrug therapy along with assessments. Whether or not an STD is curable may be answered better by these specialists. If you suspect any symptoms of an STD, you should immediately consult your doctor, and they will recommend you to a specialist to allow better treatment of your condition.
Are STD Risk Assessment results confidential?
The STD Risk Assessment testing and results are entirely confidential. Home-based STD Risk Assessment lets couples and individuals learn about their results conveniently and in the privacy of their homes. There is no need to fear before taking the assessment, and the early diagnosis can help treat the infection effectively.