Basic Covid-19 Antibody Test in Ahmedabad
Avail Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test in Ahmedabad through MFine. You can choose your preferred lab partner from our wide range of NABL-certified (National Accreditation Board of Testing and Calibration of Laboratories) partners for the Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test and book an appointment online.
Patients who have prior exposure to COVID-19 infection or showing symptoms like cough, fever, lack of smell and taste, sore throat, body ache, fatigue, etc. are usually advised to take COVID antibody tests to measure if COVID antibodies are present in their bodies.
Going through the basic COVID-19 antibody tests not only helps individuals learn about their immunity status but also helps experts gain a clear and detailed understanding of how to control the large-scale spread of the virus.... View more
Request a Call Back
How to get Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test in Ahmedabad?
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as Ahmedabad
- Choose your preferred lab partner
- Choose your preferred slot for sample collection
- A lab technician will be assigned 12 hours before sample collection
- The lab technician will collect your sample from your doorstep
- Your test reports will be available within the next 48 hours on MFine
- Avail free online doctor consultation to review your test results
Lab Infrastructure in Ahmedabad
- Ahmedabad is one of the largest cities of Gujarat, situated on the bank of the river Sabarmati. It has one of the most advanced healthcare and medical infrastructure.
- In Ahmedabad, there are 100+ private and public hospitals and 200+ laboratories for all your medical needs. These hospitals are occupied with the latest technologies and equipment to provide the best medical facilities.
- In the past few years, Ahmedabad has shown an amazing evolution in the medical sector. There are labs that use AI-driven technologies like Computed Tomography Scan Analysis, symptom checker chatbox, Facial Recognition With Masks, 3D Bioprinting Technology, etc. These labs feature India’s best doctors and international standard equipment specially designed to conduct tests with high precision.
- People in Ahmedabad live a very unorganised lifestyle, and due to unhealthy eating habits, people suffer from abdominal bloating, diabetes, gastroparesis, obesity, thyroid, and more. Due to pollution, people also suffer from respiratory problems like asthma, sinuses, bronchitis, etc. Allergies are common as well. Some seasonal diseases like malaria, dengue, cold, cough, etc., are common.
- If you’re experiencing symptoms regarding any such diseases, book the test today with MFine.
What will Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test cover?
There are different antibody tests currently available and being developed to detect the presence of antibodies to treat the COVID-19 infection. The two types of tests for detecting the COVID-19 disease are:-
- Viral test: This test helps detect coronavirus in the respiratory system of an individual
- Antibody test: This test helps detect whether a person has been exposed to the infection and how the individual’s immune system has responded to the virus.
The basic COVID-19 antibody test is typically a blood test where a healthcare professional takes blood samples to look for COVID-19 antibodies. These antibodies are not just present in an individual’s blood but even in saliva.
If you are suffering from the symptoms such as cough, fever, tiredness, loss of smell, and taste, you should book a COVID-19 antibody test. As the basic COVID-19 antibody test is the most genuine and reliable test for past infection of coronavirus, other additional tests are important for confirming the presence of the virus and the response of a person’s immune system to the same.
What preparation is required for Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test?
When going for a basic COVID-19 antibody test, there is no preparation needed for the test. It is advised to inform your health expert about the underlying health conditions and inform them about your developed symptoms. Also, tell them about any supplements you’re currently consuming. While going for the test, take proper precautions such as:
- Wear an N95 mask,
- Carry a sanitiser handy and sanitize your hands frequently when you have touched any object,
- Do not get close to anyone, as this might increase the risk of infecting others.
- Maintain social distancing,
- If you need to cough, always use a handkerchief to close your mouth, so the infection is not spread further.
- While conducting the procedure, hygiene is taken care of to avoid further risk.
- Once the sample has been collected, it will be sealed to avoid contamination and spreading the infection to others in the vicinity.
- If someone else, say a family member, friend, or relative, is accompanying you for the test, ask them to follow the same rules.
Since it’s a blood test, be prepared for that as well. Once the sample has been collected and sent for further examination, your reports will appear within 48 hours.
What will happen to your test sample?
Your test sample will be sent to your preferred NABL-accredited labs in Ahmedabad during booking for analysis.
For further assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Bopal, Ahmedabad?
Yes, you can avail of at-home sample collection at different places in Ahmedabad where MFine services are available. The only thing you need to check is whether MFine services are available in that particular area or not. If it is available, choose the timings according to your convenience and distance.
What is the cost of the Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test in Ahmedabad?
The cost of tests depends upon different laboratories and the infrastructure used by the laboratories. Different cities have varied prices too. The approximate price for a Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test in Ahmedabad ranges from Rs 300 to Rs 700.
I stay in Dhandhuka. Can I book the Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test for my grandfather staying in Ahmedabad?
Yes, you can easily book the Basic COVID-19 Antibody Test for your relatives in places where the MFine services are easily available.
Is the lab technician coming for Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test sample collection vaccinated?
Yes. Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety throughout by wearing a mask and using sanitiser and gloves during sample collection.
How can I download my Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test results?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same
Are there any discount offers running on Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test in Ahmedabad?
You can avail of up to 50% discount on Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.
Can I reschedule my appointment for sample collection?
Yes, you can reschedule your appointment for sample collection. You can avail of the rescheduling facility through MFine.
Does a positive basic COVID-19 antibody test mean that I am immune to the novel coronavirus?
No, a positive basic COVID-19 antibody test does not entirely mean that you are completely immune to the coronavirus, and it does not guarantee that you cannot spread this virus to others. It is also not clear whether containing antibodies to the coronavirus will safeguard you from getting contaminated all over again.
Can Basic COVID-19 Antibody Test detect cancer?
No, this test does not detect cancer, but it is always good to follow up with a doctor and undergo further testing if cancer is suspected.
What are the benefits of the Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test?
The Basic COVID 19 Antibody Test is one of the most genuine tests to help you analyse your body’s immune response against COVID 19 in the past or doubts about the same. It will help measure the number of antibodies present in the body. This helps in analysing the large-scale spread of the virus. You can discuss the course of your treatment further with a physician after you get the test reports.
Is fasting required for the Basic COVID-19 Antibody Test?
There is no fasting needed for the test. The COVID-19 antibody test is one of the regular tests to detect the presence of COVID-19 in the human body. Individuals looking to go through this test can start their day in the same way as they usually do. They can even have their regular meals and get ready for the test.