Alcohol Screening Test in Gurgaon
Alcohol Risk Assessment by Thyrocare
Reports available in 2 days
Home sample collection available
34+ tests included
Request a Call Back
How to get an Alcohol Risk Assessment in Gurgaon?
- Login to MFine.
- Select your location as Gurgaon.
- Choose your preferred lab partner.
- Choose your preferred slot for sample collection.
- A lab technician will be assigned 12 hours before sample collection.
- The lab technician will collect your sample from your doorstep.
- Your test reports will be available within the next 48 hours on MFine.
- Avail free online doctor consultation to review your test results.
Lab infrastructure in Gurgaon
- Gurgaon has numerous hospitals and labs to provide immediate and top-class medical care. From specialty centers to diagnostic centers, you can find a single hospital. More than 100 diagnostic centers around Gurgaon offer medical tests and health packages.
- The labs are well maintained and have all the necessary equipment. The staff and doctors are qualified and have years of practice. The labs are clean and hygienic. Availability of advanced lab equipment, blood collection labs, qualified doctors, technicians, and everything makes it possible to provide accurate results.
- You can get various health packages such as STD- Risk Assessment, Obesity Risk Assessment, Full Body Check-up, Comprehensive Body Check-up, etc., in Gurgaon. One such health package is Alcohol Risk Assessment. It is a package with more than 50 tests. The primary purpose of these tests is to examine organs such as the kidney, liver, and pancreas, most affected by the excessive consumption of alcohol.
- You can book an Alcohol Risk Assessment in Gurgaon with the MFine app. The app allows quick and easy scheduling of medical tests with the lab partners of your choice.
What will Alcohol Risk Assessment cover?
The Alcohol Risk Assessment is conducted to evaluate the kidney, liver, and pancreas functioning. It includes more than 50 tests such as Complete Blood Count (CBC), an inflammation marker, lipid profile, liver profile, pancreas profile, kidney profile, vitamin profile, and diabetes profile.
The regular consumption of alcohol is bad for health, and it can cause various disorders and affect the organs such as the kidney, liver, and pancreas. The liver is a vital organ for digestion, and it is most affected by alcohol. Any improper functioning of the liver leads to various illnesses.
The CBC test measures Hemoglobin (Hb), Plateletcrit, Mean Platelet Volume, Leucocytes, Immature Granulocyte, Absolute – Lymphocyte Count, Nucleated RBC %, and other blood cells and essential components of blood. Alcohol consumption can make your body unable to absorb various vitamins. Hence, the vitamin profile is also included in this health package-the lipid test measures the level of cholesterol and some other types of fats.
What preparation is required for Alcohol Risk Assessment?
Before the sample collection of Alcohol Risk assessment, not much preparation is needed. Like any blood test, fasting is needed for the blood tests included in this health package. It is recommended to stay empty stomach for around 8 to 10 hours before the sample collection.
Moreover, your health care provider may ask about your family’s health history. Once you provide the information, they will interpret the result accordingly. If you have any symptoms of liver damage or chronic alcoholism, you should book the health package. The lab technicians will come to your home to collect the sample, and the result will be provided within 48 hours.
What will happen to your test sample?
Your test sample will be sent to your preferred NABL-accredited labs in Gurgaon during booking for analysis.
For further assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail at-home sample collection in Patel Nagar, Gurgaon?
Yes. The MFine app allows you to opt for at-home sample options. As Alcohol Risk Assessment requires fasting; therefore you might get morning slots. If you have any symptoms of chronic alcoholism, you should book the health package. Go to the app, provide your address pin code and book the test.
I am staying in Mumbai. Can I book an Alcohol Risk Assessment for my aunt staying in Gurgaon?
Yes, with the MFine, you can schedule the Alcohol Risk Assessment for your aunt staying in Gurgaon. The lab technicians will collect the sample in a single visit. The best thing about this app is that you can book the test from anywhere. In case of any symptoms of liver damage or chronic alcoholism, it is always advised to get yourself checked immediately.
Is the lab technician coming for the Alcohol Risk Assessment sample collection vaccinated?
Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
How can I download my Alcohol Risk Assessment results?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Are there any discount offers running on Alcohol Risk Assessment in Gurgaon?
You can avail of up to 50% discount on Alcohol Risk Assessment through MFine. However, the discount and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.
Can I reschedule my appointment for sample collection?
Yes, you can reschedule your appointment for sample collection.
What samples are required for Alcohol Risk Assessment?
The Alcohol Risk Assessment is an advanced package to evaluate the organs affected by alcohol consumption, such as the liver, kidney, and pancreas. Blood samples are collected to conduct the tests. The vein puncture method is performed to collect the sample, and before the sample collection, fasting is required.
Can Alcohol Risk Assessment detect cancer?
Yes, few tests of Alcohol Risk Assessment can indicate the presence of cancerous growth. But it does not confirm cancer. For that, your doctor may recommend some other tests. Alcohol Risk Assessment is usually conducted to effectively detect diseases associated with the kidney, liver, or pancreas.
Can Alcohol Risk Assessment detect Common conditions or diseases associated with the test?
The tests involved in Alcohol Risk Assessment are primarily conducted to detect any disorder related to the kidney, liver, and pancreas. It can effectively indicate any abnormal functioning with these organs. Some of the diseases associated with alcoholic drinks are liver cirrhosis, deficiency of vitamins, and alcoholic hepatitis.
What are the symptoms of chronic alcoholism?
Excessive alcohol can lead to various health disorders. The symptoms of chronic alcoholism are drinking alcohol, frequent alcohol smell in breath, loss of appetite, severe fatigue, abdominal pain, yellow skin, depression, anxiety, and many more. If you see any symptoms, you should book yourself Alcohol Risk Assessment to detect any underlying disease caused by alcoholism.
Is fasting required for Alcohol Risk Assessment?
The Alcohol Risk Assessment is an advanced health package that includes more than 50 tests. Fasting is required before the sample collection appointment, and it is suggested to fast for at least 8 to 10 hours. While fasting, you can only drink water. The slot of sample collection is dependent on the time of fasting.