Advanced Full Body Checkup for Men in Gurgaon
MFine provides advanced full body check-ups in Gurgaon. For an advanced complete body exam, you can select your favorable lab partner from our extensive list of NABL-certified (National Accreditation Board of Testing and Calibration of Laboratories) partners and schedule an appointment online.
A physician prescribes the Advance Full Body Check to diagnose fatal conditions like cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and others. It assists in the monitoring of general health as well as the evaluation of organ health for potential illness risks and how to manage them. It is a component of a physical health exam that anyone can perform to verify their current health status.... View more
Request a Call Back
How to get an Advance Full Body Check in Gurgaon?
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as Gurgaon
- Choose your preferred lab partner
- Choose your preferred slot for sample collection
- A lab technician will be assigned 12 hours before sample collection
- The lab technician will collect your sample from your doorstep
- Your test reports will be available within the next 48 hours on MFine
- Avail free online doctor consultation to review your test results
Lab infrastructure in Gurgaon
- Gurgaon’s medical system is implementing innovative treatment procedures and test automation. Patients will feel more at ease undergoing therapy and medical procedures due to these techniques.
- In Gurgaon, various government and private hospitals, pathological laboratories, and diagnostic institutes are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Gurgaon’s medical infrastructure includes government hospitals, private hospitals and clinics, nursing homes, and diagnostic institutes.
- Blood banks are located in several hospitals. Trauma and emergency centers, ambulance services, pharmacies, and highly equipped pathology laboratories are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in multispecialty and super-specialty hospitals. One of the significant advantages of these hospitals is that they provide all medical services in one place.
- Every hospital has angiography, ECGs, and MRI scans available. Intensive care units (ICUs) and multispecialty wards are two institutions that use fast technology to ensure that the patient has a comfortable testing experience.
- The weather in Gurgaon is often humid and sunny. Cold, fever, respiratory problems are all common due to the constant dampness and air pollution. Gurgaon’s healthcare administration aims to provide medical services to inhabitants in the city and the outskirts.
What will advance full body check cover?
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) – This test determines RBCs, WBCs, platelets, hemoglobin, iron levels, and vitamin D and B12.
- Calcium Insufficiency Testing – Calcium deficiency can lead to bone problems.
- Evaluation of organ health – The health and performance of your liver, thyroid glands, kidneys, and heart are all checked.
- Electrolyte testing and urine analysis – Fatty liver disease and hypertension are detected. This test determines minerals and salts in your body.
- Tests for risk assessment – Different tests are used to determine the levels of cholesterol and lipids in your blood in a lipid profile. In a diabetes test, the level of blood sugar is measured.
What preparation is required for an advance full body check?
- There is no need to prepare anything else for the advanced full body check in Gurgaon. Before taking the sample, make sure you haven’t eaten anything for at least 10 hours.
- It is acceptable to consume water.
- Before delivering your blood and urine sample, avoid drinking alcohol.
- Before taking the test, tell your doctor if you’re pregnant, taking any drugs, or having health problems.
- The doctor may advise you to stop or start taking other medications for a day before the test.
What will happen to your test sample?
Your test sample will be sent to your preferred NABL-accredited labs in Gurgaon during booking for analysis.
For further assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail at-home sample collection in a college hostel in Gurgaon?
Yes, you may book an at-home sample collection service. A licensed lab technician will collect the samples from your hostel. Ensure that you enter the correct address details at the time of registration.
What is the Advance full body check cost in Gurgaon?
The expense of an Advance complete body check-up in Gurgaon ranges from INR 600 to 1200. These fees may differ depending on the features of the testing facility. If the patient has a critical condition or if the results are required promptly, the cost of testing may rise.
Is the lab technician coming for an advanced full body check sample collection vaccinated?
Our lab technicians are fully vaccinated. Further, they also ensure safety by wearing a mask and using sanitizer and gloves during sample collection.
How can I download my advanced full body check results?
- Login to MFine
- Go to your profile
- Click Attachment and Reports
- Click Lab Report and download the same.
Are there any discount offers running on advanced complete body checks in Gurgaon?
You can avail up to a 50% discount on advanced complete body checks through MFine. However, the value and test price may vary based on lab partner and location.
Can I reschedule my appointment for sample collection?
Yes, you can reschedule your appointment for sample collection. You must submit the needed information again, the correct date, time, and place on the MFine portal once more.
Is a prescription required to book an Advance full body check?
The Advance Full Body Check is an exhaustive list of tests usually done to check your overall health. You don’t need a doctor’s prescription to book this test.
How long does the Advanced Full Body Check take to provide results?
You should receive the advanced Full Body Check reports within 24 to 48 hours of taking the samples. Depending on the location, medical advice, and lab partner’s choice, it may take longer in some circumstances. The test results can be downloaded via the MFine app.
Will I receive an explanation of my test results?
You will receive a free doctor counseling session along with your Advanced Full Body Check exam analysis. Our senior physician will assist you in comprehending your results and, if necessary, will recommend drugs and lifestyle changes.
Is it possible to detect cancer with a simple full body check?
While some of the tests included in the package may indicate the presence of cancer, they are not conclusive. It is usually advisable to follow up with a doctor and undertake additional tests to correlate the reports’ findings.
What types of samples are taken during the Advance Full Body Check?
A lab technician will insert a needle into your forearm vein to get a blood sample. A urine sample will also be taken. You can ask your doctor for testing recommendations if you want to be evaluated for other specialized tests.