Available on MFine
Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal
- 3+ Years Experience
- Mohru Nagar, Jaipur
A61565 Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
Check Availability Later
The Beautiful Mind
3 Ganesh NagarB New SanganerNear Mansarovar Metro Station,
Mohru Nagar, Jaipur, Jaipur
Mohru Nagar, Jaipur, Jaipur
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Marriage/ Marital Counselling
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Treatment
(Smoking) De-addiction Treatment
Clinical PsychologistThe Beautiful Mind, Jaipur2019 - Present
Clinical PsychologistSantokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital, 2018 - 2019
Clinical PsychologistContinua Kids, 2019 - 2020
Clinical PsychologistJain neuripsychiatry and de addiction clinical, 2019 - 2020
Clinical PsychologistMedisky, 2020 - 2020
M.PhilClinical Psychology - Amity university jaipur2018
MScPsychology - IIS University2014
Awards & Recognitions
Associação Paulista de Naturologia
About Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal
Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal is a highly qualified respected doctor and has 3+ Years of experience in the field of Psychotherapy. Over the last few years, the doctor has worked with reputed hospitals like Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital, Continua Kids, Jain neuripsychiatry and de addiction clinical and Medisky and has consulted patients with various concerns related to Anxiety, Depression and OCD. Currently, the doctor is working as a Clinical Psychologist in The Beautiful Mind, Jaipur. Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal is an M.Phil from Clinical Psychology - Amity university jaipur. The doctor has also done MSc from Psychology - IIS University. In a very short period, the doctor has achieved good recommendations from both patients and other doctors. During the pandemic, the doctor has provided online consultation to multiple patients addressing their concerns over chat, telecall, and video call. Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal is known to have a pleasant attitude, approachable, and someone who listens to every minute detail from patients during consultation. One of the most appreciated facts by patients about the doctor is that enough time is given during consultation and no treatment plan is shared in haste.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal specializes in?
Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal specializes as a Psychotherapist
What is the educational qualification of Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal?
Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal has the following educational qualification,
- M.Phil from Clinical Psychology - Amity university jaipur
- MSc from Psychology - IIS University
Where does Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal practices?
Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal practices at
- The Beautiful Mind, Jaipur
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal?
The common services provided by Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal are
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Marriage/ Marital Counselling
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Treatment
- Relationship Counselling
- Psychotherapy Adult
- Family Counseling
- Pre-Marital Counselling
- (Smoking) De-addiction Treatment
- Child Psychology
How many years of experience of Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal has?
Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal has 3+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal?
- You can book an appointment with Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as Jaipur
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Ms. Abhilasha Agarwal, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.