Available on MFine
Dr. Vikram Raut
Surgical GastroenterologistSurgical Gastroenterologist
English, Hindi, Marathi
- Surgical Gastroenterologist
- 22+ Years Experience
31556 Maharashtra Medical Council, 2004
Check Availability Later
MBBSRajiv Gandhi Medical Collge Thane, 2003,
MS - General Surgery Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, 2009
Fellowship in HPB & Liver transplant Kyoto University Faculty of Medicine, 2010
About Dr. Vikram Raut
"Dr. Vikram Raut, is a Consultant Hepatobiliary and Liver Transplantation. He has extensive experience of Living-donor liver transplantation with cumulative experience of over 1000 liver transplants. Training in Liver Transplantation and HPB surgery: He completed his surgical training at B.Y. L Nair hospital Mumbai. He went to Kyoto University Hospital, Kyoto Japan for fellowship in liver transplantation. He also had training in liver transplantation and hepatobiliary surgery in Hospital Beaujon, Paris, France and Asan Medical Center, Seoul, South Korea. Recently he completed Robotic and Laparoscopic Liver Surgery training at Yonsai University and Seoul National University Seoul Korea."... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Vikram Raut specializes in?
Dr. Vikram Raut specializes as a Surgical Gastroenterologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Vikram Raut ?
Dr. Vikram Raut has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi Medical Collge Thane, 2003,
- MS - General Surgery from Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, 2009
- Fellowship in HPB & Liver transplant from Kyoto University Faculty of Medicine, 2010
How many years of experience of Dr. Vikram Raut has?
Dr. Vikram Raut has 22+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Vikram Raut ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Vikram Raut using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Vikram Raut .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Vikram Raut available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Vikram Raut , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.