Available on MFine
Dr. Thanikachalam R
Sports Injury SpecialistSports Medicine
- Sports Injury Specialist
- 26+ Years Experience
56231 Tamil Nadu Medical Council, 1995
Check Availability Later
MBBS Mysore University, 1995
D'Ortho Madras Medical College, Chennai, 2001
About Dr. Thanikachalam R
"Dr. Thanikachalam Ramakrishnan has completed his Under graduate from Mysore University in 1994 and Post graduation in orthopaedics in Madras medical college in 2001. His Intial training in acute trauma /management of polytrauma in Parvathy hospital from 2006 to 2009 and later from 2008 trained in Arthroscopy and sports medicine. Waste surgical experience in managing knee / shoulder /elbow Arthroscopy. More than 1000 successful surgery under his supervision were done so far"... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Thanikachalam R specializes in?
Dr. Thanikachalam R specializes as a Sports Medicine
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Thanikachalam R ?
Dr. Thanikachalam R has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Mysore University, 1995
- D'Ortho from Madras Medical College, Chennai, 2001
How many years of experience of Dr. Thanikachalam R has?
Dr. Thanikachalam R has 26+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Thanikachalam R ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Thanikachalam R using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Thanikachalam R .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Thanikachalam R available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Thanikachalam R , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.