Available on MFine
Dr. Smita Baghrecha
English, Hindi, Marathi
- 26+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, 1995.
MS Ophthalmology - GRMC Gwalior College, 2000
About Dr. Smita Baghrecha
"Dr Smita Bagrecha is an internationally trained Ophthalmic Surgeon specialized in Cataract and Glaucoma with professional career spanning over 16 years both in India and overseas. She has significant experience working in Australia at Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital (RVEEH) and Alfred Hospitals, Melbourne. Her professional training besides academic qualifications (MBBS & MS Ophthalmology) include two long term fellowships, (1) Glaucoma fellowship from Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital (RVEEH), Melbourne University, Australia, one of the best eye Institutes in the world. (2) Comprehensive Ophthalmology fellowship from Shri Ganapati Netralaya” (SGN) Maharashtra which is one of the deemed and leading eye Institutes in India. Dr. Smita also completed short term training in Pediatric Glaucoma at Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto, Canada. Her clinical and surgical expertise is primarily in Cataract and Glaucoma surgeries. These skills have been developed by the diversity, volume and complexity of the surgeries that she has performed working both nationally and internationally with advanced tertiary care eye Institutes. Besides private practice Dr. Smita is keenly involved in charitable work. For past 10 years she has been associated with Netra Jyoti Seva Mandrim, an NGO based in Rajgir Bihar and provided significant service there. Dr. Smita has performed over 7000 Phacoemulsification’s (no stitch cataract surgery) and over 3000 glaucoma surgeries using advanced technique with high success rate for critical cases. Dr Smita currently practices as a Visiting Consultant at Holy Family Hospital, Bandra; Kapadia Eye Care, Lalbaug; Asian eye Institute, Dadar; ISight Eye Clinic, Matunga"... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Smita Baghrecha specializes in?
Dr. Smita Baghrecha specializes as a Ophthalmologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Smita Baghrecha ?
Dr. Smita Baghrecha has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, 1995.
- MS from Ophthalmology - GRMC Gwalior College, 2000
How many years of experience of Dr. Smita Baghrecha has?
Dr. Smita Baghrecha has 26+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Smita Baghrecha ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Smita Baghrecha using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Smita Baghrecha .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Smita Baghrecha available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Smita Baghrecha , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.