Dr. Satish Ramaiah
- 17+ Years Experience
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
VIOLENT PATIENT MANAGEMENT
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Treatment
Nicotine/Tobacco (Smoking) De-addiction Treatment
Drug Abuse & DeAddiction Therapy
Anxiety Disorders Treatment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
Alcohol De-addiction Treatment
Withdrawal symptoms management
Bipolar Disorder Treatment
Unexplained Physical Symptoms
Child and Adolescent Problems
Marriage/ Marital Counselling
MBBSBangalore Medical College and Research Institute2001
MRCP PsychoRoyal College of Psychiatrists, UK - with work experience in NHS Manchester and Sheffield2010
DHEDiploma in Higher Education in Addiction Studies from Leeds University2013
Awards & Recognitions
Best Psychiatrist Award, Cambian Healthcare, UK2013
Jnana Saraswathi Award2006
Karnataka Medical Council
General Medical Council, UK
Royal Collge of Psychiatrists
Indian Psychiatric Society
About Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Dr. Satish Ramaiah is a well-known psychiatrist with 17 years of experience. He has been the lead consultant for neuropsychiatry services for the Cambian group. He did his MBBS from Bangalore Medical College in 2001. Further, he did MRCPsych from the UK in 2009 and then he pursued CCT in General Psychiatry with Specialist endorsement in Liaison Psychiatry in the UK in 2013. He also did DHE (Additions) from the University of Leeds, UK 2013. He also has ESRS Endorsed certificate in sleep medicine.
Professional experience: Dr. Satish Ramaiah has consultant experience in NHS Sheffield, UK. He is working as a consultant neuropsychiatrist and clinical lead for Neuropsychiatry and acquired brain injury services at Cambian Group, UK. Also, he is currently the chief of the Mind care department, consultant neuropsychiatrist and sleep disorder at People Tree Hospital, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore. The services offered by him include neuropsychiatry, acquired brain injury, sleep disorders, child and adolescent psychiatry, liaison psychiatry, general psychiatry, addiction psychiatry, rehabilitation psychiatry, psychotherapy and learning disabilities, anger management, cognitive behavioral, suicidal behavior, abnormal, unusual strange behaviour, violent patient management, obsessive-compulsive disorder treatment, nicotine de-addiction treatment, depression treatment, nightmares and stress management.
What his patients say about him: Dr. Satish Ramaiah’s patients have the best feedback for him. They say that Dr. Satish Ramaiah is very kind and has good communication skills. They even say that the doctor is well updated with the latest advancement in the field of practice and is proficient in handling cases. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Satish Ramaiah specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Satish Ramaiah?
- MBBS from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
- MRCP Psycho from Royal College of Psychiatrists, UK - with work experience in NHS Manchester and Sheffield
- DHE from Diploma in Higher Education in Addiction Studies from Leeds University
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Satish Ramaiah?
- Anger Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Psychotherapy Adult
- Suicidal Behavior
- Strange Behavior
- VIOLENT PATIENT MANAGEMENT
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Treatment
- Nicotine/Tobacco (Smoking) De-addiction Treatment
- Drug Abuse & DeAddiction Therapy
- Depression Treatment
- Anxiety Disorders Treatment
- Nightmares/Bad Dreams
- Stress Management
- Schizophrenia Treatment
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Alcohol De-addiction Treatment
- Withdrawal symptoms management
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment
- Antisocial Behaviour
- Online Counselling
- Unexplained Physical Symptoms
- Child and Adolescent Problems
- Career Counselling
- Marriage/ Marital Counselling
- DeAddiction Counselling
How many years of experience of Dr. Satish Ramaiah has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Satish Ramaiah?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Satish Ramaiah using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Satish Ramaiah.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.