Available on MFine
Dr. S Vignesh
ENT specialistENT specialist
- ENT specialist
- 12+ Years Experience
89019 Tamil Nadu Medical Council, 2010
Check Availability Later
MBBSChengalpattu Medical College, 2009
MS (ENT)Madras Medical College, Chennai, 2014
About Dr. S Vignesh
"Dr. S. Vignesh is an ENT/Otolaryngologist in Kolathur, Chennai and has an experience of 7 years in this field. Dr. S. Vignesh practices at Kolathur Multi Speciality and Research Centre in Kolathur, Chennai and Dheeksha ENT Clinic in Villivakkam, Chennai. He completed M.B.B.S from Chengalpet Medical College in 2009 and MS - ENT from Madras Medical College, Chennai in 2014. He is a member of Tamilnadu Medical Council"... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. S Vignesh specializes in?
Dr. S Vignesh specializes as a ENT specialist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. S Vignesh ?
Dr. S Vignesh has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Chengalpattu Medical College, 2009
- MS (ENT) from Madras Medical College, Chennai, 2014
How many years of experience of Dr. S Vignesh has?
Dr. S Vignesh has 12+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. S Vignesh ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. S Vignesh using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. S Vignesh .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. S Vignesh available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. S Vignesh , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.