Available on MFine
Dr. Rohit Sreenath
English, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada
- 11+ Years Experience
- Whitefield, Bengaluru
Ground FloorPlot No. 7GOpp. Graphite India,
Whitefield, Bengaluru, Bengaluru
Whitefield, Bengaluru, Bengaluru
ConsultantRxDx Healthcare, Bengaluru2020 - Present
MBBSDr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College Bangalore, R.G.U.H.S2009
MS (Ophthalmology)Coimbatore Medical College, The Tamilnadu Dr. Mgr University2015
DNB (Ophthalmology)NBE, New Delhi2018
FICO-UKInternational Council of Ophthalmology, UK2015
Fellowship in PHACO and Refractive SurgeryRajiv Gandhi university of Health Sciences2017
Awards & Recognitions
Apacrs - Best Poster Award - Bali2016
Iirsi Gold Medal For Best Poster - Chennai2017
Best Paper -Sics Symposium Cash Award 10,000 Trichy2014
All India Ophthalmological Society
Asia-Pacific Association Of Cataract And Refractive Surgeons
European Society Of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons
Karnataka Ophthalmic Society
About Dr. Rohit Sreenath
Dr. Rohit Sreenath is an experienced Ophthalmologist from Bengaluru. Currently, the doctor is working as Consultant in RxDx Healthcare. Dr. Rohit Sreenath is an MBBS from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College Bangalore, R.G.U.H.S. Additionally, the doctor has MS (Ophthalmology) from Coimbatore Medical College, The Tamilnadu Dr. Mgr University, DNB (Ophthalmology) from NBE, New Delhi, FICO-UK from International Council of Ophthalmology, UK and Fellowship in PHACO and Refractive Surgery from Rajiv Gandhi university of Health Sciences. Over the years, the doctor has gained trust among patients in the field of Ophthalmology. Dr. Rohit Sreenath is widely recommended for treatments related to Cataract, Diabetic Retinopathy and Glaucoma and has treated hundreds of patients with varied issues. During the pandemic, the doctor also provided consultation via call, video, and chat. Dr. Rohit Sreenath is also loved and appreciated for being an approachable doctor who gives ample time to patients during consultations and never performs any treatment in haste. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Rohit Sreenath specializes in?
Dr. Rohit Sreenath specializes as a Ophthalmologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Rohit Sreenath ?
Dr. Rohit Sreenath has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College Bangalore, R.G.U.H.S
- MS (Ophthalmology) from Coimbatore Medical College, The Tamilnadu Dr. Mgr University
- DNB (Ophthalmology) from NBE, New Delhi
- FICO-UK from International Council of Ophthalmology, UK
- Fellowship in PHACO and Refractive Surgery from Rajiv Gandhi university of Health Sciences
Where does Dr. Rohit Sreenath practices?
Dr. Rohit Sreenath practices at
- RxDx Healthcare, Bengaluru
How many years of experience of Dr. Rohit Sreenath has?
Dr. Rohit Sreenath has 11+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Rohit Sreenath ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Rohit Sreenath using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as Bengaluru
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Rohit Sreenath .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Rohit Sreenath available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Rohit Sreenath , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.