Available on MFine
Dr. Raj Prakash
DentistOral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
- 13+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
Scaling / Polishing
Crowns and Bridges Fixing
Cleft Lip and Palate
Dental Implant Fixing
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Consultant DentistRPS Hospital, Chennai2021 - Present
Senior LecturerThai Moogambigai Dental, Chennai2014 - Present
LecturerSRM, Chennai2009 - 2010
Chief DentistThe Bite , Dental Clinic, Chennai2019 - Present
MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)Annamalai Universtiy2014
Indian Dental Association
Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India
About Dr. Raj Prakash
Dr. Raj Prakash is a highly qualified and experienced Dentist, currently working with RPS Hospital, Chennai as a Consultant Dentist. The doctor has more than 13+ Years of experience in the field of Dentistry and has worked with well-known hospitals like Thai Moogambigai Dental, SRM and The Bite , Dental Clinic, and more in the past. Dr. Raj Prakash has years of experience in providing services like Cosmetic Correction, Surgical Pathology, Temperomandibular, Scaling / Polishing, Crowns and Bridges Fixing, Cleft Lip and Palate, Cosmetic Filling, Oral Rehabilitation, Dental Implant Fixing and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, of varied intensity and complexity. The doctor is widely recommended by patients and other doctors for Dentistry related diagnosis and treatment. Over the years, Dr. Raj Prakash has consulted diverse patients for and Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon. Apart from effective treatment, the doctor is also appreciated by patients for being approachable and giving time during consultations. The doctor has a reputation of being patient and not being in a hurry during consultations and treatments. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Raj Prakash specializes in?
Dr. Raj Prakash specializes as a Dentist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Raj Prakash ?
Dr. Raj Prakash has the following educational qualification,
- BDS from Annamalai Universtiy
- MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) from Annamalai Universtiy
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Raj Prakash ?
The common services provided by Dr. Raj Prakash are
- Cosmetic Correction
- Surgical Pathology
- Scaling / Polishing
- Crowns and Bridges Fixing
- Cleft Lip and Palate
- Cosmetic Filling
- Oral Rehabilitation
- Dental Implant Fixing
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
How many years of experience of Dr. Raj Prakash has?
Dr. Raj Prakash has 13+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Raj Prakash ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Raj Prakash using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Raj Prakash .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Raj Prakash available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Raj Prakash , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.