Available on MFine
Dr. Praveen Suresh Talwar
- 21+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
DNB - Ophthalmology - National Board of Examinations, New delhi, 2009
DOMS - Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, 2005
Fellowship in Glaucoma - Sankara Eye hospital, Bangalore, 2013
MBBS - JNMC, Belgaum, 2000
About Dr. Praveen Suresh Talwar
Dr Praveen is an opthamologist with over 21 Years of expereince... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Praveen Suresh Talwar specializes in?
Dr. Praveen Suresh Talwar specializes as a Ophthalmologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Praveen Suresh Talwar ?
Dr. Praveen Suresh Talwar has the following educational qualification,
- DNB - Ophthalmology from - National Board of Examinations, New delhi, 2009
- DOMS - from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, 2005
- Fellowship in Glaucoma from - Sankara Eye hospital, Bangalore, 2013
- MBBS from - JNMC, Belgaum, 2000
How many years of experience of Dr. Praveen Suresh Talwar has?
Dr. Praveen Suresh Talwar has 21+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Praveen Suresh Talwar ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Praveen Suresh Talwar using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Praveen Suresh Talwar .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Praveen Suresh Talwar available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Praveen Suresh Talwar , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.