Available on MFine
Dr Neha Khanna
- 14+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSAdichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur, 2007
DNB - OphthalmologyNational Board of Examination, India, 2016
About Dr Neha Khanna
.Dr. Neha Khanna is a Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon in Sector- 77, Mohali and has an experience of 5 years in this field. Dr. Neha Khanna practices at Sri Guru HarKrishan Sahib Sohana Eye and Super Speciality Charitable Hospital in Sector- 77, Mohali. She completed DNB - Ophthalmology from National Board of Examination, India in 2016 and MBBS from Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur in 2007... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr Neha Khanna specializes in?
Dr Neha Khanna specializes as a Ophthalmologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr Neha Khanna ?
Dr Neha Khanna has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur, 2007
- DNB - Ophthalmology from National Board of Examination, India, 2016
How many years of experience of Dr Neha Khanna has?
Dr Neha Khanna has 14+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr Neha Khanna ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr Neha Khanna using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr Neha Khanna .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr Neha Khanna available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr Neha Khanna , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.