Available on MFine
Dr. DVR Raju
English, Hindi, Telugu
- 22+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
Masters In Dental Public HealthKings College, London Guys’ Kings’ and St. Thomas’ (GKT) Dental Institute, University of London, London, United Kingdom. Royal College of Surgeons, London United Kingdom.
DDPHRCS Bachelors in Dental Surgery(1998) H.K.D.E.T. Dental College & Research Institute. Gulbarga University, Karnataka State, India.
About Dr. DVR Raju
Dr DVR Raju works at mfine Healthcare ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. DVR Raju specializes in?
Dr. DVR Raju specializes as a Dentist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. DVR Raju ?
Dr. DVR Raju has the following educational qualification,
- Masters In Dental Public Health from Kings College, London Guys’ Kings’ and St. Thomas’ (GKT) Dental Institute, University of London, London, United Kingdom. Royal College of Surgeons, London United Kingdom.
- DDPHRCS Bachelors in Dental Surgery from (1998) H.K.D.E.T. Dental College & Research Institute. Gulbarga University, Karnataka State, India.
How many years of experience of Dr. DVR Raju has?
Dr. DVR Raju has 22+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. DVR Raju ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. DVR Raju using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. DVR Raju .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. DVR Raju available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. DVR Raju , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.