X-Ray Right Mastoid LAT Oblq is getting a digital image of the mastoid using x-rays.
What is X-Ray Right Mastoid LAT Oblq?
X-rays are electromagnetic radiations that can pass through the body and capture digital images. They help to determine multiple parts of the skull.
How is X-Ray Right Mastoid LAT Oblq performed?
The procedure of the x-ray is quite simple.
- The patient is made to sit upright facing the image receptor.
- The face of the patient is present in such a way that X-rays pass through it at 15 degrees.
- The skull’s sagittal plane is present parallel to the x-ray film.
The whole process of X-Ray Right Mastoid LAT Oblq takes about 10-25 minutes.
Side effects/risks of X-Ray Right Mastoid LAT Oblq
The X-Ray Right Mastoid LAT Oblq is a safe procedure, but one can experience the following,
- The radiations can generate mutations which can lead to various types of cancer.
- Both children and pregnant women should avoid x-ray scans.
Preparation before performing X-Ray Right Mastoid LAT Oblq
Before going for your X-Ray Right Mastoid LAT Oblq make an appointment with the radiologist.
- Talk to the doctor about your medical history before performing the X-ray.
- If a contrast medium is being given during the X-ray, avoid eating and drinking three hours before the scan.
- Remove all jewelry and metal items before entering the room.
Post-care after X-Ray Right Mastoid LAT Oblq
After X-Ray Right Mastoid LAT Oblq is performed, not much of post care is required.
- Follow all the medications prescribed by the doctor.
- If any allergic symptoms against the contrast media are seen, inform your doctor immediately.
Use the mfine app and consult one of the top radiologists in your city. Download the mfine now and consult radiologists online.