AP view depicts the picture of bones, and soft tissues of the right leg. This technique is a safe and painless test that uses a small amount of radiation.
What is X-Ray Right Leg AP View?
The X-Ray Right Leg AP View helps to scan any limp, swelling in the right leg. It helps to diagnose later stages of infection and broken bones. This X-Ray is black and white output. The dense structure like tibia and fibula appears white while softer body tissue appears darker.
How is X-Ray Right Leg AP View?
The process of X-Ray Right Leg AP View involves:
- The patient must lie down on the table below the X-Ray machine.
- The technician will help you to manage the position.
- Keep the leg still to avoid blurred image.
The X-Ray Right Leg AP View is safe and painless. The patient does not need to be hospitalized.
Side-effects of X-Ray Right Leg AP View
Some common risks of the procedure are:
- Exposure to harmful X-ray radiations.
- More chance for developing babies.
- Adverse effects of radiation on children.
Preparation before X-Ray Right Leg AP View
Patients have to schedule X-Ray Right Leg AP View examination and arrive at the clinic on time.
- eat and take medicines as usual, unless specifically asked not to.
- Inform medical history and medications with the radiologists.
Post-care after X-Ray Right Leg AP View
Post-care after X-Ray Right Leg AP View is very less.
- Pay attention to allergies and inform the doctor.
If there is pain in leg, do not perform any strenuous activity.
Consult top radiologists and surgeons in your city through the mfine app.
Download the mfine app and consult radiologists and surgeons online.