X-Ray Left Femur AP View is an X-Ray scan of the left femur to detect the damages in the bone.
What is x-ray left femur AP view?
X-ray left femur AP view is a non-invasive technique used to examine the condition of the bone between your hip and leg. X-ray left femur AP view gives the frontal scenario of your left upper leg. X-ray left femur AP view is used to diagnose tumour, fracture, swelling, etc… 
How is x-ray left femur AP view performed?
X-ray left femur AP view test takes about 10 to 15 minutes to be completed.
- Made to lie down on the table.
- X-ray machine hanging from the ceiling will be focused on your left leg.
- Required to hold your leg firm and still.
- Two rays will pass through your femur with each producing separate images.
The multiple images taken during x-ray left femur AP view by changing the posture of your left leg. 
Risks of x-ray left femur AP view
X-ray left femur AP view uses low-level radiation that is considered safe to a certain extent.
- Development of cancer on prolonged and frequent exposure to radiation.
- Contrasting agent may cause allergic reaction.
- Not recommended for pregnant women. 
Preparation before performing x-ray left femur AP view
You are not required to make any special preparations before undergoing x-ray left femur AP view test.
- Wear loose fitting cloth during x-ray left femur AP view test.
- Remove jewellery and other metal accessories. 
Post-care after x-ray left femur AP view
You can resume your normal activities almost immediately after undergoing x-ray left femur AP view test.
- Drink lots of fluids.
- Contact your doctor if you have allergic reactions even after 24 hours of undergoing x-ray left femur AP view test. 
At Mfine, we employ radical treatment program to help you through your medical needs and to perform various diagnosis including x-ray left femur AP view.
Download the Mfine app and consult radiologist online.