The NCCT Right Foot is a computer-based scan that uses both X-rays and a computer to develop a perfect image of Right foot.
What is NCCT Right Foot?
NCCT Right Foot scan gives a clear view of various problems in the foot region including fractures, ligament injury, etc. The latest NCCT Right Foot scans allow the physician and radiologist to have a better understanding of the problems in the foot. This is a Non- contrast CT scan.
How is NCCT Right Foot Performed?
To perform NCCT Right Foot scan, the patient will be removed of all the metal objects and taken into the room to perform NCCT Right Foot .
- The patient is made to lie down on the CT table, and the scan is taken.
- The patient should remain still during the scan.
- The patient can convey any discomfort using the microphone.
After the NCCT Right Foot scan, the patient will be allowed to leave immediately.
Side-effects of NCCT Right Foot
The NCCT Right Foot scan is safe but they might cause side effects like,
- Mild radiation exposure.
- Fatigue or mild sense of vomit due to the exposure to radiation.
Preparation before NCCT Right Foot
After scheduling the NCCT Right Foot scan the patients should,
- Stop consuming solid food and liquids 4 hours before the scan.
- No consumption of water one hour before the scan.
- The patient should inform about his allergies.
Post-care after NCCT Right Foot
The NCCT Right Foot is safe, but sometimes the patient might experience side effects. In such cases, the patients should,
- Consume more water and other liquids to feel fresh.
- call your doctor to get relief from pain or discomfort.
Consult top radiologists and orthopedic surgeons in your city through the mfine app.
Download the mfine app and consult <radiologists and orthopedic surgeons> online.