NCCT Right Elbow Joint
The NCCT Right Elbow Joint is a computerized tomography scan to detect problems in the elbow joint region.
What is NCCT Right Elbow Joint?
NCCT Right Elbow Joint is a scan that allows the radiologists to detect various tissue, tendon and bone problems in the elbow region. The non-contrast CT provides a perfect view of the underlying problems to the Radiologist. (1)
How is NCCT Right Elbow Joint Performed?
The NCCT Right Elbow Joint is a pain-free procedure and the patient is discharged 30 minutes after the scan.
- The patient is made to lie on the CT table and the scan is performed.
- The patient should remove all the metal-based object in their body before the scan.
- The patient should remain still during the process for clear imaging.
Patients after NCCT Right Elbow Joint scan is completed can leave the hospital after 30 minutes of observation.
Side-effects of NCCT Right Elbow Joint
NCCT Right Elbow Joint is a safe procedures except for a few treatable side effects,
- Dangers of exposure to radiation even though a single scan won’t cause damage.
- Harmful effects of radiation on children and foetus in pregnant women.
- Patient may feel tired due to fasting.
Preparation before NCCT Right Elbow Joint
Patients have to schedule NCCT Right Elbow Joint scan and arrive on time.
- Avoid consuming solid food and heavy drinks at least four hours before the process.
- inform the doctor about allergies, chronic ailments and other health history.
- Abstaining using medications as advised by the doctor.
Post-care after NCCT Right Elbow Joint
As per the instructions of the radiologist after NCCT Right Elbow Joint scan the patient should,
- Consume lots of liquids to cool the stomach before taking solid food.
- Report discomfort to the doctor.
Consult top radiologists and orthopaedic surgeons in your city through the mfine app.
Download the mfine app and consult <radiologists and orthopaedic surgeons> online.