Allergy, Individual Marker, COCKLEBUR
ALLERGY, INDIVIDUAL MARKER, COCKLEBUR allergy can be caused from any bur producing weed that are commonly found in waste areas, cultivated fields, etc.
What is Allergy, Individual Marker, COCKLEBUR?
Allergy, Individual Marker, COCKLEBUR is an allergy against weeds can develop anytime. There are chances is a person to cocklebur they can be allergic to other types of pollens too.
Why is Allergy, Individual Marker, COCKLEBUR suggested?
The symptoms of weed allergy can vary from person to person and does not depend on any person’s gender and age. The allergies may also develop due to presence of other types of pollen present in the air. This allergy is common both among children and adults.
How is Allergy, Individual Marker, COCKLEBUR performed
Allergy, Individual Marker, COCKLEBURblood tests may be referred to as immunoassay tests and include.
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA, or EIA)
- Radioallergosorbent test (RAST)
What are the parameters measured in Allergy, Individual Marker, COCKLEBUR?
The Allergy, Individual Marker, COCKLEBURcan be conducted using one of the following methods,
- A blood test can be done to check the IgE antibody present in the given sample. The test results are available in a week or two.
- Skin tests may be conducted by pricking the skin using the weed allergen. If a wound is developed then the test is considered as positive. The results are available in 20 minutes.
Preparation before performing Allergy, Individual Marker, COCKLEBUR
No preparations are required but the following measures may be taken,
- Discussing the medical history with the doctor.
- Bringing a list of allergies that you have.
Post-care after Allergy, Individual Marker, COCKLEBUR
Following post care measures must be taken,
- Avoid going to farms.
- Change your clothes after you come back after a bus ride or from any place near farms.
Sample types in Allergy, Individual Marker, COCKLEBUR
Few samples are as follows:
- Weed samples
- Pollen samples
Side effects/risks of Allergy, Individual Marker, COCKLEBUR
Allergy, Individual Marker, COCKLEBURallergies can arise when the body’s immune system is sensitized and overreacts when the person is present in the environment having the allergen. The side effects are,
- Watery eyes.
- Dark under eye circles.