NCCT right knee joint is extensively used for determining the conditions of right knee joint.
What is NCCT right knee joint?
NCCT right knee joint is the safest method to examine the bones, fibula and nerves of the knee joint. The knee is the most stressed joint in the body and is vital for movement. This screening is used to determine the exact issue of the knee joint and finds application in the orthopaedic field. (1)
How is NCCT right knee performed?
NCCT right knee joint is like multiple X-rays taken to construct a better image of the knee and to help the doctors in better treatment.
- The patient is requested to lie on the screening table which is slided into the machine.
- At the time of screening, the patient is requested to keep the body still.(2)
The screening process may take 30 to 45 minutes.
Side effects of NCCT right knee joint
NCCT right knee joint is a harmless process and there are no side effects.
- The patients can experience some allergic reactions like vomiting, irritation and nausea which can be treated immediately.
- risk of excessive sedation, for those who are tensed or anxious. (3)
Preparations before performing NCCT Right knee joint
NCCT right knee joint is a simple screening process and do not require any preparation before imaging.
- The doctors should be informed about the presence of implants.
- The doctors should be aware about the pregnancy of the patient.
- The patient should discuss about the diet before the screening.
Post care after NCCT right knee joint
NCCT right knee joint is an extremely simple and effective process.
- Relax your body and drink plenty of water.
- Resume normal routine, if you were not sedated during the test..
Consulting best orthopaedic doctors or surgeons is very easy using mfine app.
Download mfine app and consult < orthopaedic doctors and surgeons> with ease.