NCCT MANDIBLE WITH 3D is a diagnostic imaging test that is very useful for production of detailed high-resolution pictures of the mandible in our bodies.
What is NCCT Mandible With 3D?
NCCT MANDIBLE WITH 3D is performed for detecting several conditions within the mandible or jawbone. Through NCCT Mandible With 3D, it is easier for the doctors to detect cancer cells also. (1)
How is NCCT Mandible With 3D performed?
The procedure for performing NCCT Mandible With 3D is simple and painless.
- You have to go to the x-ray room and lie on the examination table.
- The table will slide into the scanning machine where multiple x-rays will pass through your body.
- You must not move and lie still during the procedure.
- The radiologist might ask you to hold your breath sometimes.
NCCT Mandible With 3D is a harmless test.
Side effects of NCCT MANDIBLE WITH 3D
There are no dangerous risks of NCCT Mandible With 3D, yet, some patients might experience
Preparation before performing NCCT MANDIBLE WITH 3D
The simple steps to follow before performing NCCT Mandible With 3D are
- If you are pregnant or have such chances, consult your doctor.
- Remove all metal objects and jewelry before NCCT Mandible With 3D.
- Inform your doctor about your medical history.
- Eat or drink as per the doctor’s instructions before the examination.
Post-care after NCCT MANDIBLE WITH 3D
The simple post-care after NCCT Mandible With 3D are
- Eat and drink sufficiently if the doctor asked to fast for hours before the examination.
- Go home and start regular activities.
Now you can find experienced radiologists near you for NCCT MANDIBLE WITH 3D through the mfine app. Download the mfine app and consult <radiologists> online.