MRI Dorso-Lumber Spine with Contrast is very effective in monitoring the condition of region occupied by dorsal and lumbar vertebrae.
What is MRI Dorso-Lumbar Spine with contrast?
MRI Dorso-Lumbar Spine with contrast is a painless and safe method to observe spine and nerves of Dorso-Lumbar region. The process uses magnetic field, radio waves and a natural element called Gadolinium for developing image. Presence of Gadolinium, in the process increases the clarity of the image.
How is MRI Dorso-Lumbar Spine with contrast performed?
There is hardly any difference at the patient’s end for a normal MRI or MRI Dorso-Lumbar with contrast
- The patient is requested to lie down on the screening table with arms at the sides.
- The screening table smoothly slides the body of the patient into the machine.
- The patient has to be stiff at the time of imaging.
MRI is a simple process and needs about 30 to 45 minutes for completion.
Side effects of MRI Dorso-Lumbar spine with contrast
MRI Durso-Lumbar spine with contrast is safe and do not harm the patients at all.
- Itching and allergy in eyes and other parts of the body.
- Mild feeling of nausea.
- Light to moderate headache.
Preparations before performing MRI Dorso-Lumbar spine with contrast
MRI Dorso-Lumbar spine with contrast is a simple test and does not require any preparations before the test.
- The patient should be aware of the diet that is to be consumed on the day of test.
- If you have any tattoo, inform about it to the staff.
Post care after MRI Dorso-Lumbar spine with contrast
MRI Dorso-Lumbar spine with contrast is a very common test now a day and is extremely safe for the patients.
- Relax and drink water.
- inform signs of infection to doctor.
Consulting best neurosurgeon is very easy using mfine app.
Download mfine app and consult <neurosurgeons> without any hassle.