MRI Dorsal Spine with contrast is similar to MRI Dorsal Spine but the image quality is enhanced by an element called Gadolinium.
What is MRI Dorsal Spine with contrast?
MRI Dorsal Spine with contrast is the imaging process of the spine using magnetic fields and radio waves. Presence of Gadolinium increases the clarity of the test. The image generated by the test is extremely clear and allows neurosurgeons to examine the condition of the nerves and spine. (1)
How is MRI Dorsal Spine with contrast is performed?
Magnetic and radio waves along with Gadolinium are used for performing MRI Dorsal Spine with contrast.
- The area to be scanned is examined and special imaging devices are placed around it.
- The body of the patient is smoothly sided over the magnet to obtain the images.
- It must be noted that the body of the patient should be stiff at the time of imaging.
MRI Dorsal Spine with Contrast is completed in 30 to 45 minutes. (2)
Side effects of MRI Dorsal Spine with contrast
MRI Dorsal Spine with contrast is a safe process and do not have any side effects.
- There can be itching in the eyes or other mild reactions to the people who are allergic to contrast material.(3)
Preparations before performing MRI Dorsal Spine with contrast
MRI Dorsal Spine with contrast is a simple imaging process and do not require any preparation before the test. All you need to do is to be calm.
- Proper guidelines should be followed by the patient before consuming anything.
Post care after MRI Dorsal Spine with contrast
The patients do not face any issues during the time of MRI Dorsal Spine with contrast.
- In case if there is any relaxation medicine is provided to the patient, then he should not be allowed to drive.
Consulting best neurosurgeon is very easy using mfine app.
Download mfine app and consult <neurosurgeons> without any hassle.