Genomepatri Onco test helps to detect a person’s predisposition to cancer.
What is Genomepatri Onco Test?
Genomepatri Onco test helps to identify a person’s predisposition to more than 17 types of cancers. The test also identifies physiological traits and lifestyle traits that can cause cancer. Genomepatri Onco test helps to take steps to delay the onset of cancer. (1)
Why is Genomepatri Onco Test Suggested?
Genomepatri Onco test is suggested to assess a person’s DNA and calculate his risk of having cancer. The test can identify 17 different cancers such as
- Lung cancer.
- Breast cancer.
- Bladder cancer.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
How is Genomepatri Onco Test Performed?
Genomepatri Onco test is performed at laboratories authorized by mapmygene.
- A sample is collected.
- DNA is extracted from the sample.
- DNA passes through several quality checks.
- DNA is read and analyzed.
- A report is prepared.
After receiving the Genomepatri Onco report, the patient has to attend a genetic session to understand the report and take necessary actions.
What are the Parameters Measured in Genomepatri Onco Test?
Genomepatri Onco test studies the DNA to assess predisposition to cancer.
Preparation before Performing Genomepatri Onco Test
Genomepatri Onco test is performed using advanced gene mapping platforms.
- Search for the mapmygene authorized laboratory.
- Schedule a consultation.
- Collect the sample collection kit.
- Follow the instructions of your doctor about eating and taking medications before Genomepatri Onco test.
- Do not drink water from half an hour before giving the
- Collect the sample and hand it over to the lab.
Post-care after Genomepatri Onco Test
Genomepatri Onco test is a quick and safe procedure.
- Resume normal routine after giving a sample for Genomepatri Onco test.
Sample Types in Genomepatri Onco Test
Genomepatri Onco test requires only one sample.
Side-effects of Genomepatri Onco Test
Genomepatri Onco test is a safe procedure as the sample collection method is non-invasive.
- Genomepatri Onco test does not have any complications.