Genomepatri Lite is a DNA assessment test to test a person’s predisposition to more than 60 physiological traits, lifestyle traits, health disorders and inherited conditions. (1)
What is Genomepatri Lite Test?
Genomepatri Lite is a revolutionary DNA assessment test that helps to determine the inherited traits of a person. Genomepatri Lite is not a diagnostic test. The test aids to detect a person’s chances of having certain diseases and prevent or delay their onset. (2)
Why is Genomepatri Lite Test Suggested?
Genomepatri Lite test is suggested to perform gene mapping and assess physiological and lifestyle traits, to identify predisposition to certain health disorders such as diabetes, cardiac diseases etc. and to diagnose some inherited conditions.
How is Genomepatri Lite Test Performed?
Genomepatri Lite Test is not done at all the labs. The test is performed only at mapmygene authorized labs.
- A sample is collected.
- DNA is extracted from the sample.
- DNA is checked for quality and made ready to be read.
- DNA is read and analyzed.
- DNA report is generated.
Genomepatri Lite test is performed using advanced sequencing platforms.
What are the Parameters Measured in Genomepatri Lite Test?
Genomepatri Lite Test maps the DNA to assess various parameters such as physiological and lifestyle traits, predisposition to diseases and inherited traits.
Preparation before Performing Genomepatri Lite Test
Genomepatri Lite Test is only done at mapmygene authorized labs.
- Follow doctor’s advice about diet and medicines before Genomepatri Lite Test.
- Do not drink water from 30 minutes before sample collection.
- Collect the sample in the correct way as mentioned on the kit.
Post-care after Genomepatri Lite Test
Genomepatri Lite test is a safe procedure that does not need any specific post-care.
- A sample for Genomepatri Lite test can be collected at home, the lab also provides home pickup of the sample.
- Resume normal routine after the test.
Sample Types in Genomepatri Lite Test
Genomepatri Lite Test is done using a single sample.
Side-effects of Genomepatri Lite Test
The process of giving a sample for Genomepatri Lite Test is non-invasive and quick.
- There are no side-effects of Genomepatri Lite Test.