Genomepatri Brain is a test to map the genomes. The test provides insights into a person’s genetic disposition to various health conditions and lifestyle tendencies.
What is Genomepatri Brain Test?
Genomepatri Brain test is a tool to check a person’s’ genetic information. Getting genome tested helps to be better prepared to handle several health conditions. Genomepatri Brain test helps to identify a person’s’ chances of suffering from many brain disorders such as Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s and stroke.
Why is Genomepatri Brain Suggested?
Genomepatri Brain is suggested to identify some inherited genetic disorders. The test helps to detect a person’s genetic predisposition to certain disorders such as
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Bipolar disorder.
- Restless legs syndrome.
How is Genomepatri Brain Performed?
Genomepatri Brain is performed using the latest sequencing platforms to map the genome of a person.
- A sample is collected.
- DNA is extracted from the sample.
- DNA is subjected to quality checks and made ready to be read.
- DNA is read and a report generated.
Genomepatri Brain is a once in a lifetime test, to identify the health conditions passed on in the
What are the Parameters Measured in Genomepatri Brain?
Genomepatri Brain reads the DNA to map the genome.
Preparation before Genomepatri Brain Test
Genomepatri Brain test is not available at all pathology labs.
- Search for a lab performing Genomepatri Brain test.
- Pre-schedule the test.
- Take the container in which the sample is to be collected.
- Collect the sample and give it to the lab.
Post-care after Genomepatri Brain Test
Genomepatri Brain Test does not need any post-care routine.
- The Patient can go home after submitting the sample for Genomepatri Brain test.
Sample Types in Genomepatri Brain Test
Genomepatri Brain test is done using one sample.
Side-effects of Genomepatri Brain
Sample collection for Genomepatri Brain is non-invasive.
- There are no side-effects for the Genomepatri Brain test.