FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH means follicle stimulating hormone luteinizing hormone, Prolactin hormone and Thyroid stimulating the hormones.
FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH is a test mainly for women to check fertility issues and overall health.
The amount of FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH present in a woman affects her overall health and pregnancy.
WHAT IS FSH-LH-PROLACTIN-TSH TEST?
FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH is done to check the presence of these hormones in the female body.
FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH is also done to assess infertility issues.
FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH are the four most important reproductive hormones in a woman’s body.
WHY IS FSH-LH-PROLACTIN-TSH TEST SUGGESTED?
FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH test is suggested:
- To see the amount of these hormones produced during the menstrual cycle in females.
- To seek the cause of infertility.
HOW IS FSH-LH-PROLACTIN-TSH TEST PERFORMED?
During FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH test:
- A sample of blood is drawn from the body
- A blood sample is sent to the lab
- Level of FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH hormones is checked.
FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH hormones must be present in a woman’s body in specified quantities during the menstrual cycle, to enable her to conceive.
WHAT ARE THE PARAMETERS MEASURED IN FSH-LH-PROLACTIN-TSH TEST?
In FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH test, the quantity of these four key hormones, present in the blood, is measured.
PREPARATION BEFORE FSH-LH-PROLACTIN-TSH TEST
Before going for FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH test, you should:
- Ask your doctor if fasting is required.
- This test is mostly done during the menstrual cycle, so ask the doctor specifically when to go for this test.
POST CARE AFTER FSH-LH-PROLACTIN-TSH TEST
You don’t need any special care after FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH test.
- You will be okay within minutes.
- You can go and start working normally.
SAMPLE TYPES IN FSH-LH-PROLACTIN-TSH TEST
In FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH test:
- Only a sample of blood is required.
FSH-LH-Prolactin-TSH test can tell you about the hormonal reasons for irregular menstruation cycle or infertility. If you have any of these issues, fix a FSH-LH-Prolactin test from the mfine app.
SIDE EFFECTS/RISKS OF FSH-LH-PROLACTIN-TSH TEST TEST
FSH-LH-Prolactin test doesn’t have any side effects or risks.
You may only:
- Be a little uncomfortable when blood is drawn.
- Develop little swelling at the spot of needle insertion.