CD45 LCA is a type of test used to confirm the presence of lymphoma and Sarcoma. It is used to find various other problems existing in the immune system of the patient.
What is CD45 LCA?
CD45 LCA is a test conducted to detect the presence of Sarcoma. The CD45 LCA tests are performed when the patient is suspected to have a malignant tumor. They are also used to detect the presence of Lymphoma and other types of immune disorders.
Why is CD45 LCA suggested?
CD45 LCA is suggested when a patient is presented with the following symptoms,
- Sudden infection.
- Pain in the body.
- A new lump.
How is CD45 LCA test performed?
The CD45 LCA Test is performed by,
- The blood is drawn from the vein of the patient with the help of a needle.
- The injection site is cleaned properly with antiseptic lotion and a chord is tied to separate the vein for easy access.
CD45 LCA tests provide perfect results.
What are the parameters measured in CD45 LCA?
The parameters measured in CD45 LCA are,
- The doctor conducts a blood test to confirm the disorder by measuring the count of CD45 LCA(1)
Preparation before performing CD45 LCA
Before the CD45 LCA test the patients should,
- Inform about the previous medical history and medications to the doctors.
- Certain medications can affect the result of the test especially if the patients have started taking radiation treatment.
Post-care after CD45 LCA
Post-care after CD45 LCA testing is,
- The patient can leave immediately after the test is done. No extra care is required.
Sample types in CD45 LCA
The sample types in CD45 LCA are,
Side effects of CD45 LCA test
Common Side effects of CD45 LCA tests are,
- The patient might experience pain while drawing blood.