3D scan of right leg is performed by your orthopedician to detect any abnormalities in the right leg.
What is 3D scan of right leg?
3D scan of right leg provides better clarity than other imaging methods into the condition of the right leg.
- 3D scan of right leg helps detect bone condition a patient is suffering from.
- Helps determine internal bleeding, inflammation of tissues, ballooning of arteries or any other blood vessel changes in the right leg.
- Helps detect claudication.
- Gives a clear view of the various joints in your right leg and their condition.
A 3D scan of right leg is very useful in determining the cause of trouble you may be suffering from
How is 3D scan of right leg performed?
3D scan of right leg, just like any other 3D scan takes very little time to do.
- You will be asked to lie down on a table aligned with the scanner.
- The scanner rotates around the right leg region to take multiple images.
- You must remain stationary to avoid blurring of images.
After the scan, the images can be viewed on the computer screen using the required software.
Side effects/risks of 3D scan of right leg
3D scan of right leg is a no-hassle process and has very little side effects:
- You may develop an allergy to it.
- Exposure to radiation is a risk.
- The contrast dye may harm your kidneys.
Preparation before performing 3D scan of right leg
3D scan of right leg is a very quick procedure:
- You will be asked to lie down on a table.
- If needed, you may be injected with a contrast dye.
- Remove jewellery and other metallic objects.
- You may be asked to hold your breath for a few seconds during the scan.
Post-care after 3D scan of right leg
You will be referred to your orthopaedician after the 3D scan of right leg is performed:
Find the best centres for 3D scan of right leg and the top orthopedicians in your city.
Download the mfine app and consult orthopedicians online.