Consult with a
Urologist near you
Consult Top Urology Doctor Online on mfine
Urology specialistsare physicians specializing in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. If a patient is suffering from a condition related to the bladder, ureters, urethra, adrenal glands, and kidneys, he may be referred to aurology doctor.
In men, the urology doctoralso treats conditions related to the prostate, penis, epididymis, testes, and seminal vesicles.
In women, an urologist specialisttreats conditions involving the urinary and reproductive tract.
Choose mfine for urologist online consultation. You can also seek our help for second opinion in case you are not sure about the course of treatment being followed by your existing urologist.
What does a Urology Doctor do?
Urologists treat various conditions affecting the urinary system and male reproductive system. Men can consult urologist condition for conditions like prostate gland enlargement, infertility, erectile dysfunction, interstitial cystitis, kidney diseases & stones, prostatitis, urinary tract infection, varicoceles and cancers of kidneys/bladder/testicle/penis/adrenal glands.
In women, urologist online treat bladder prolapsed, interstitial cysts, kidney stones, UTIs, urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, and cancers of the kidneys/bladder/adrenal glands.
What do we treat?
- UTIs:Urinary tract infections are more common in women than in men. Symptoms include abnormal or frequent urination, incontinence, pain, vomiting, nausea, chills, and fever. Urology doctorson mfine provide adequate care to patients.
- Male Infertility:A damaged male reproductive tract may be the reason for infertility, or it could be sperm disorder. Varicoceles or enlarged vein of the sac under the penis could also be a reason. mfine urology specialistsoffer necessary care to patients.
- Incontinence:Malfunctioning urinary system leads to involuntary loss of control over bladder function. In females, it weakens the pelvic floor muscles. Ask an urologist onlinefor best advice.
- Kidney Diseases:Damaged kidneys and kidney failure symptoms include high blood pressure, swelling of the hands and ankles, and others. A fatal condition requires immediate medical intervention and care.
- Enlarged Prostate:A very common condition in men over 50, an enlarged prostate gland could be due to an infection or prostate cancer.
Consult a competent urology doctor onlineonly on mfine.
Urinary Tract Infection