Consult with a
Oncologist near you
Consult Top Oncology Specialist Online on mfine
An oncology doctorspecializes in treating malignant tumors and cancers. An oncology specialistalso called cancer specialists is a General Physician or a Surgeon specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer – a disease caused by uncontrolled division and proliferation of abnormal cells in one or many parts of the body.
Consult an oncologist onlineonly on mfine. The most competent oncologistsare now available for consultation.
What do Oncology Doctors do?
The oncologist onlineprovides cancer treatment, medical care, and prognosis advice to patients. They work as a team together with the patient’s family and other medical assistants for a thorough diagnosis, treatment, recovery, relapse, remission and palliative care.
Oncology covers three major areas – medical care, surgical care, and radiation.
What do we cover?
- Cancer diagnosis:Diagnosing cancer is the first step to success. As cancer is hard to detect, often asymptomatic, mfine oncology doctorsadvice patients with a family history of cancer to be more careful about their health. Consult an oncologist onlinefor a correct and timely diagnosis.
- Biopsy:The next step is to conduct a biopsy of the patient for a correct result. A biopsy is the only test that gives an accurate result.
- Medical Care:Ask an oncologist onlinefor cancer medical care. You can even seek their help for a second opinion. Oncologists onlineprovide medicines and recommend therapies such as immunotherapy, targeted therapy, and chemotherapy. The medical oncologist is the first specialist to coordinate treatment and care that other specialist doctors provide.
- Surgical Oncology: Get surgery related suggestions and care from the experienced oncologist specialists
- Gynecologic Oncology:Specialists oncology doctorsprovide care and treatment to women with uterine, ovarian and cervical cancer.
- Pediatric Oncology:Cancer in children is rising every year. Pediatric oncologists are specialists who treat children under 18.
If you have any query or doubt about an existing growth in your body, or you are undergoing cancer treatment, ask an oncologist onlineon mfine. Consult an oncologist onlinetoday.
Upper Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer