Consult with a
Dietitian near you
Talk to the Best Dietitians Online on mfine
Healthy diet is the key to fitness, longer life, good health, and vigour. However, busy lives, stressful work schedule, and lack of time takes diet planning to the end of the priority list. Though it should be the most important factor for wellbeing, it is often ignored. As a result, diseases, health problems, lifestyle complications develop. That is the time when a dietitian becomes the only guide to healthy eating. At mfine, we offer online dietitian consultation to all those who want to take their health seriously.
Dietitians for Overall Health
- Unique Lifestyle and Nutritional Needs: Nutritional needs of individuals vary according to their body type, lifestyle, age, and various other factors. There is no one-size-fits-all theory applicable for nutritional requirements. As a result, our expert dietitian online consultation sessions involve assessing an individual based on different parameters before suggesting a diet plan keeping in mind the food habits and regional preferences of the patient. Proper guidance and personalised diet plans can be very effective in the long run.
- Allergies and Intolerances: Some people suffer from allergies related to food whereas others are intolerant to some food items. Lactose intolerance, for instance, is a very common condition in which people are intolerant to milk and milk products. In such cases, depending on the allergies and intolerances, our dietitians online suggest a personalised diet to promote good health and prevent complications.
- Weight Loss: Weight loss is a very common goal of most people. We devise dedicated weight loss plans for individuals depending on their food habits, weight loss goals, nutritional requirements, allergies, health complications etc. Once again, weight loss diet plans differ from person to person based on various factors. Our expert dietitians follow a methodical approach to give good results to clients.
- Diet Specific to Diseases: There are specific diet plans for diseases like hypertension, diabetes, allergies, asthma, cardiovascular diseases, and some types of cancers. Dietitians specialised in their fields take into account the complications and suggest a remedial diet plan for recovery and adequate nourishment.
- Overall Wellness: A diet that takes in to account overall health, including digestive and heart health, disease prevention, and healthy ageing, is necessary for everyone. Take dietitian online consultation to improve your general wellness and live a healthy life.
Top Dietitians on mfine
Visit mfine to learn more about our best dietitians. They are available for online consultation.