2519 Pulmonologists in Vadodara
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
Consult Pulmonologists Online
Pulmonology is a medical branch that highlights the treatment of the respiratory system. No matter what your age is, you can have these issues. If you have continuous breathing troubles, then you need to check out our platform. mfine is a medical platform that provides detailed information about pulmonologist in your area. Search for pulmonologist near me on our platform to attain contacts and appointment. All practitioners, listed on our platform, will offer the best remedy for you.
What We Cover?
Maintenance of Respiratory System – Pulmonologists offer medical assistance to patients who suffer from respiratory issues. They detect your symptoms and prescribe adequate treatment to maintain the wellbeing of your respiratory system.
Prescribe Tests – These specialists suggest several tests to get an idea about the actual condition of the patient. Pulmonologists analyze these reports and offer the best solution for each patient. At mfine, we try to provide the best contacts. Check the doctors on our platform and pick according to your preference.
Proper Treatment – After detection, the pulmonologist will prescribe medicines to improve your condition. They will also instruct you to do breathing exercises regularly. If you want to learn more about these exercises, then opt for a pulmonologist online consultation from our platform.
Sleep Breathing Problems – Many people suffer from breathing trouble when they sleep. Snoring, central and obstructive apnea is common among adults. Even children and infants can suffer from this condition. mfine offers details of best pulmonologist in Vadodara who will come to your rescue with proper treatment.
Treats Respiratory Infections – Persistent pain in the throat is a sign of respiratory infection. Without proper detection, it can lead to severe illnesses like COPD, asthma, and bronchitis. A pulmonologist in Vadodara by your side can help you to attain respite from these ailments. mfine offers several doctors’ profiled for you to check out.
Allergy Treatments – Many people choke or to cough when they breathe in dust or smoke. Dust gets into the windpipe and causes infections. It, in turn, gives rise to itching and burning sensation in the throat. Only a certified pulmonologist specialist in Vadodara can prescribe the correct medicines.
mfine makes it easy for patients to consult pulmonologists online at any time.
- Treatment for Acute exacerbation of Bronchial asthma
- Treatment for Acute exacerbations
- Treatment for Acute Gastritis
- Treatment for Acute Lower Respiratory Infection
- Treatment for Acute Nasopharyngitis
- Treatment for Acute Pharyngitis
- Treatment for Acute Sinusitis
- Treatment for Acute Tonsillitis
- Treatment for Allergic Cough
- Treatment for Asthma
- Treatment for Bacillus Anthracis Infection
- Treatment for Bronchitis
- Treatment for chronic cough
- Treatment for Community-Acquired Pneumonia
- Treatment for Evolving LRTI
- Treatment for Exercise-induced Bronchospasm
- Treatment for Extra Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Treatment for Lobar pneumonia
- Treatment for Miliary Tuberculosis
- Treatment for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Treatment for Persistent cough
- Treatment for pleural fluid sampling
- Treatment for Pleurisy
- Treatment for Pleuritic Pain
- Treatment for Pleuritis
- Treatment for Pleuropulmonary tuberculosis
- Treatment for pneumonectomy
- Treatment for Pneumonia
- Treatment for Possible Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
- Treatment for Post Viral URTI
- Treatment for Pulmonary Function Testing
- Treatment for Pulmonary TB relapse
- Treatment for Reactive Airway Disease
- Treatment for RespiratoryfailureII
- Treatment for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- Treatment for Swine Flu
- Treatment for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Treatment for Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection
- Treatment for Tuberculosis
- Treatment for Tuberculosis Pleurisy
Other Specialities in Vadodara
Top Hospitals in Vadodara
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App