Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
cases done by
No Pulmonologists available for this location currently
Pulmonologists from other locations
Suffering from asthma?
Mfine can help you find the top Pulmonologists in South Dumdum. See reviews and ratings from thousands of patients who have booked an online consultation with our certified doctors.
( 111 Ratings )
Consult Top Pulmonologist Online for Your Breathing Problems
Who is a pulmonologist?
A pulmonary specialist in South Dumdum that are located in and around specialises in the field of pulmonology, which is the branch of science that deals with medical conditions and diseases that have to do with the respiratory tract and the respiratory system. Under this branch of medicine, pulmonologists in South Dumdum that are located in and around treat various pulmonary conditions. It is always recommended to consult with the top South Dumdum that are located in and around if you notice symptoms of pulmonology conditions arising. We make your searches for best pulmonologist near me in South Dumdum that are located in and around easier by leading you to a large platform of expert lung specialists who are available any time, any place to help treat your condition.
What does a pulmonologist online do?
A pulmonology specialist in South Dumdum that are located in and around treats pulmonary conditions and diagnoses them pertaining to the respiratory system. Some specialize in treating specific rpulmonology conditions like asthma and pulmonary fibrosis. Other pulmonologists in South Dumdum that are located in and around may have specialized in treating pulmonology conditions in children, and continue their practice as paediatric pulmonologists. If you are concerned about your child experiencing breathing problems, don’t hesitate to book an online doctor consultation with a pulmonologist online in South Dumdum that are located in and around for appropriate treatment. Additionally, you can ever search for pulmonologist near me in South Dumdum that are located in and around.
What are some common respiratory diseases?
The most common pulmonary conditions are asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, pneumonia, sleep-disordered breathing, tonsillitis, nasopharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, emphysema, and allergic sensitivity. These diseases are caused by a number of different factors, ranging from genetics and environmental factors to lifestyle habits and in some cases, occupational factors. You can search for a ‘pulmonologist online in South Dumdum that are located in and around that are located in and around or best pulmonologist near me in South Dumdum that are located in and around’ on the MFine App for a quick consultation with a doctor.
What are the symptoms of respiratory diseases?
Symptoms of pulmonary conditions and respiratory disorders include, but are not limited to, wheezing, persistent and/or severe coughing, chest pain, noisy breathing, chronic mucus, traces of blood in the mucus, coughing up blood, dry cough, shortage of breath, or difficulty breathing. If you experience severe symptoms or a flare-up of any pulmonology condition, you should see out a doctor immediately. In some cases, this can also be caused by an underlying allergy. We suggest you perform an allergy risk assessment test at home to understand what substances your body is allergic to and hence, avoid them. After this, you can also avail a consultation with a pulmonologist online in South Dumdum that are located in and around.
When should you see a pulmonologist?
If your symptoms persist for several weeks or become severe or unbearable, you should consult with a pulmonologist in South Dumdum that are located in and around at the earliest as respiratory infections and diseases can become chronic if left untreated. You can search for pulmonologist near me in South Dumdum that are located in and around or else, consult with a pulmonologist online in South Dumdum that are located in and around that are located in and around for an expert opinion and a quick diagnosis.
- Treatment for Acute exacerbation of Bronchial asthma
- Treatment for Acute exacerbations
- Treatment for Acute Gastritis
- Treatment for Acute Lower Respiratory Infection
- Treatment for Acute Nasopharyngitis
- Treatment for Acute Pharyngitis
- Treatment for Acute Sinusitis
- Treatment for Acute Tonsillitis
- Treatment for Allergic Cough
- Treatment for Asthma
- Treatment for Bacillus Anthracis Infection
- Treatment for Bronchitis
- Treatment for chronic cough
- Treatment for Community-Acquired Pneumonia
- Treatment for Evolving LRTI
- Treatment for Exercise-induced Bronchospasm
- Treatment for Extra Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Treatment for Lobar pneumonia
- Treatment for Miliary Tuberculosis
- Treatment for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Treatment for Persistent cough
- Treatment for pleural fluid sampling
- Treatment for Pleurisy
- Treatment for Pleuritic Pain
- Treatment for Pleuritis
- Treatment for Pleuropulmonary tuberculosis
- Treatment for pneumonectomy
- Treatment for Pneumonia
- Treatment for Possible Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
- Treatment for Post Viral URTI
- Treatment for Pulmonary Function Testing
- Treatment for Pulmonary TB relapse
- Treatment for Reactive Airway Disease
- Treatment for RespiratoryfailureII
- Treatment for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- Treatment for Swine Flu
- Treatment for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Treatment for Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection
- Treatment for Tuberculosis
- Treatment for Tuberculosis Pleurisy
Other Specialities in South Dumdum
Top Hospitals on MFine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App