26 Pulmonologists in Kolkata
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
No Pulmonologists available for this location currently
Pulmonologists from other locations
Online Pulmonologist Consultation on mfine
Millions of Indians suffer from breathing problems caused by chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD. Pollution, lifestyle, environmental factors, and certain health conditions are some common causes of respiratory problems in our country. Living with respiratory conditions can be painful, but do not lose hope. mfine provides a comprehensive list of pulmonologist in Kolkata, offering dedicated care for various respiratory problems and lung diseases.
The pulmonologists have special training in ensuring optimal health of the respiratory system. They use state-of-the-art screening techniques to diagnose and manage a full range of pulmonary diseases and lung problems such as asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, bronchitis, pneumonia, lung cancer, and others. For diverse respiratory disorders, consult the best pulmonologist in Kolkata today.
What Pulmonologists Cover on mfine?
To find the best pulmonologist specialist in Kolkata, turn on the GPS location and type “pulmonologist near me.” mfine will provide a list of top lung specialists and pulmonologists in your area. They provide online consultation and medical services as mentioned herewith:
- Educating on Maintaining Healthy Respiratory System: People often neglect the risk factors that cause various respiratory problems in adults and children. A good pulmonologist is one who educates people on preventive care, lifestyle changes, and how to maintain healthy respiratory system.
- Managing Acute Respiratory Infection: Respiratory infection affects the upper respiratory system, causing acute breathing problems, sinusitis, and other complications when left untreated. A pulmonologist in Kolkata provides special care to alleviate symptoms like fever, congestion, body ache, cough, sore throat, and runny nose. They also provide medications for effective treatment of the infection.
- Asthma Management: Asthma is one of the most common respiratory problems today. Despite being a chronic lung condition, experienced pulmonologists can provide medical care to manage asthma in adults, children, and old people.
- Pulmonary Disease Treatment: The best pulmonologist in Kolkata evaluates, diagnoses, and treats various pulmonary conditions like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, bronchitis, etc.
- Sleep Apnea: Pulmonology doctors are capable of managing sleep disordered breathing and obstructive sleep apnea.
- Allergy Treatment: Pulmonologists can also provide care for different types of allergies causing cough or difficulty in breathing.
For people looking for pulmonologist specialist in Kolkata, mfine brings expert medical consultation right onto their fingertips.
Other Specialities in Kolkata
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App