10 matches found for: Pulmonologists In Hyderabad
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
MD - Pulmonary Medicine, Diploma in Allergy and Asthma (CMC Vellore)
6+ years exp
Pulmonologist Online Consultation – Meet a Pulmonologist Specialist in Hyderabad
A pulmonologist is a pulmonary disease specialized with in-depth knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pulmonary, or lung diseases and conditions. Pulmonology is a classical internal medicine super specialty. Anyone with the pulmonary disease can find a pulmonologist near me online for immediate treatment.
Pulmonologists in Hyderabad possess the expertise in inflammatory, structural, neoplastic, and infectious disorders of the lung pleura, parenchyma, airways, and pulmonary vascular diseases. It may also affect the cardiovascular system. mfine provides patients with the easiest and most convenient way of pulmonologist online consultation.
What do Pulmonologists Do?
- Pulmonologists are experiences in treating interstitial lung diseases marked by persistent lung inflammation and scarring
- Interventional pulmonology treatment employing multidisciplinary care to cure airway disorders, pleural diseases, and lung cancer
- Lung transplantation surgery, management, and pre-post operative care
- Sleep-disorder and a breathing treatment
- Obstructive lung disease treatment involving airways obstruction
What does Pulmonologist Specialist Treat on mfine?
- Asthma: A chronic condition caused by allergy or obstruction of airways, asthmatic patients need regular care and treatment. On mfine, you can find the best pulmonologists in Hyderabad for asthma treatment.
- Bronchitis: It is a debilitating condition caused by inflamed lower airways. If left untreated, bronchitis can be fatal.
- COPD: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease causes airflow blockage. A chronic condition requires intensive treatment and care. Consult a pulmonologist specialist in Hyderabad for preliminary care.
- Emphysema: A chronic condition that affects when the alveoli present in lungs are completely damaged. Advanced treatment is the only way to cure this disease.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Sleep apnea slows down or stops your breathing when you are asleep. The condition is treatable. However, you must find the best pulmonologist for proper treatment.
- Occupational Lung Diseases: Allergies affecting the lungs may lead to serious complications. Allergies can occur by inhaling chemicals, dust, protein, pollen, or any other substance. With the help of the best pulmonologist in Hyderabad, it is possible to manage and treat these conditions.
- Respiratory Tract Infections: Infections affecting the respiratory tract can have severe consequences. Such conditions need an immediate diagnosis for preliminary treatment and care.
Choose mfine for pulmonologist online consultation.
Other Specialities in Hyderabad
Top Hospitals in Hyderabad
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App