2519 Pulmonologists in Gurgaon
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
Connect to the Top Pulmonologists in Gurgaon at mfine
Pulmonology is the study that focuses on the respiratory system and lung-related diseases. A Pulmonologist is an expert who treats all respiration related health issues like emphysema, asthma, TB, COPD, pneumonia, etc. This includes health issues related to the respiratory muscles, lungs or airways.
If you are searching for a pulmonologist in Gurgaon, mfine is the right platform to find, compare, shortlist, and consult them too. We enlist the best pulmonologist in Gurgaon for diagnoses and treatment of disorders like inflammation, infections, sleep apnea, lung cancer, etc. Here, you can schedule a one to one appointment with the doctor or can even seek an online consultation prior to meeting him personally.
Why Do You Need a Pulmonologist?
Pulmonologist online consultation makes it easy for you to know about some health conditions while sitting at home and not bothering about visiting the specialist personally. While you search for pulmonologist near me, mfine makes the search easy from any location and at any time. Here’s what pulmonologists treat:
- For Good Respiratory Health: Respiration is a critical function of the body. If you see anything unusual in your respiratory system like abnormal breathing, asthma, excessive coughing, blood during coughing, or any pain during respiration, it is important to see a pulmonologist.
- Breathing Disorders during Sleep: In a society where unhealthy lifestyles have given rise to increasing cases of obesity, disorders like sleep apnea and difficulty in breathing are common. A good pulmonologists would diagnose and suggest the right course of action and treatment for the same.
- Asthma/Bronchitis: Patients who suffer from Asthma or Bronchial diseases can consult a pulmonologists for treatment and advice of food intake, precautions and medication for long-term and short-term cure.
- Dust and Breathing Allergies: If you face any kind of allergies affecting your lungs say due to exposure to pollution, germs, cold or chemicals, you need to consult a pulmonary specialist.
mfine enlists the top pulmonologist specialist in Gurgaon. So, book your appointment today and speak to your doctor for the best advice.
- Treatment for Acute exacerbation of Bronchial asthma
- Treatment for Acute exacerbations
- Treatment for Acute Gastritis
- Treatment for Acute Lower Respiratory Infection
- Treatment for Acute Nasopharyngitis
- Treatment for Acute Pharyngitis
- Treatment for Acute Sinusitis
- Treatment for Acute Tonsillitis
- Treatment for Allergic Cough
- Treatment for Asthma
- Treatment for Bacillus Anthracis Infection
- Treatment for Bronchitis
- Treatment for chronic cough
- Treatment for Community-Acquired Pneumonia
- Treatment for Evolving LRTI
- Treatment for Exercise-induced Bronchospasm
- Treatment for Extra Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Treatment for Lobar pneumonia
- Treatment for Miliary Tuberculosis
- Treatment for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Treatment for Persistent cough
- Treatment for pleural fluid sampling
- Treatment for Pleurisy
- Treatment for Pleuritic Pain
- Treatment for Pleuritis
- Treatment for Pleuropulmonary tuberculosis
- Treatment for pneumonectomy
- Treatment for Pneumonia
- Treatment for Possible Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
- Treatment for Post Viral URTI
- Treatment for Pulmonary Function Testing
- Treatment for Pulmonary TB relapse
- Treatment for Reactive Airway Disease
- Treatment for RespiratoryfailureII
- Treatment for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- Treatment for Swine Flu
- Treatment for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Treatment for Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection
- Treatment for Tuberculosis
- Treatment for Tuberculosis Pleurisy
Other Specialities in Gurgaon
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App