2519 Pulmonologists in Chennai
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
First Consultation starting
@ ₹349 ₹599
Consult Pulmonologists Online
Pulmonologists are a physician with specialized skill and knowledge in the treatment and diagnosis of pulmonary diseases and conditions. With the rising pollution and stress of the everyday life, the pulmonary diseases are on the rise by the day. Consult a pulmonologist in Chennai before the diseases get more complicated than ever. Come to mfine, the one-stop destination with the details of the best pulmonologist in Chennai. With our listings, finding a reliable ‘Pulmonologist near me’ for online consultation or direct visit is no longer a hassle.
What We Cover
The following are a few of the areas that we cover.
Healthy Respiratory System: Breath free and maintain a healthy respiratory with pulmonologist online consultation from mfine. You will start feeling better than before with sustained treatment from the experts of our platform.
Diagnose and Treat Respiratory System Conditions: Many of the chronic respiratory system conditions can get effectively treated by the pulmonologist specialist in Chennai. Do not wait for the condition to get compounded and visit the specialists now.
Sleep-Disordered Breathing: One of the common pulmonary conditions is having trouble breathing while sleeping. This is a curable condition that can get dealt with if you go for regular checkups.
Infections of Respiratory Tract: Respiratory tract infections can occur due to seasonal allergies or viral infections. Medication and care can help you arrest the growth of the infection from the very first stage.
Asthma and bronchitis: Asthma and bronchitis are the common conditions of respiratory tract that get seen at any age. The fact about these conditions is that, the faster you start the treatment, the better chances you have of finding the cure.
Sleep Apnea: Sleep apnea is a disorder where the breathing repeatedly starts and stops while sleeping. The expert pulmonologist will evaluate your signs and symptoms thoroughly before suggesting a treatment.
Dust and Other Allergies: Dust Allergies have become usual due to increasing pollution that people are subjected to on a daily basis. The treatment from the specialists will help you in strengthening the immune system to prevent the onslaught of allergies.
Consult renowned Pulmonologists in the city online at mfine.
- Treatment for Acute exacerbation of Bronchial asthma
- Treatment for Acute exacerbations
- Treatment for Acute Gastritis
- Treatment for Acute Lower Respiratory Infection
- Treatment for Acute Nasopharyngitis
- Treatment for Acute Pharyngitis
- Treatment for Acute Sinusitis
- Treatment for Acute Tonsillitis
- Treatment for Allergic Cough
- Treatment for Asthma
- Treatment for Bacillus Anthracis Infection
- Treatment for Bronchitis
- Treatment for chronic cough
- Treatment for Community-Acquired Pneumonia
- Treatment for Evolving LRTI
- Treatment for Exercise-induced Bronchospasm
- Treatment for Extra Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Treatment for Lobar pneumonia
- Treatment for Miliary Tuberculosis
- Treatment for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Treatment for Persistent cough
- Treatment for pleural fluid sampling
- Treatment for Pleurisy
- Treatment for Pleuritic Pain
- Treatment for Pleuritis
- Treatment for Pleuropulmonary tuberculosis
- Treatment for pneumonectomy
- Treatment for Pneumonia
- Treatment for Possible Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
- Treatment for Post Viral URTI
- Treatment for Pulmonary Function Testing
- Treatment for Pulmonary TB relapse
- Treatment for Reactive Airway Disease
- Treatment for RespiratoryfailureII
- Treatment for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- Treatment for Swine Flu
- Treatment for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Treatment for Total anomalous pulmonary venous connection
- Treatment for Tuberculosis
- Treatment for Tuberculosis Pleurisy
Other Specialities in Chennai
Top Hospitals in Chennai
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App