14 matches found for: Pulmonologists In Bangalore
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
No Pulmonologists available for this location currently
Get Connected to the Best Pulmonologists Online on mfine
Pulmonology is a field of internal medicine that focuses on the diagnosis of respiratory diseases. Our respiratory system includes organs that helps us in breathing and has three major parts that are the airway, the lungs, and the respiratory muscles. To stop the occurrence of such diseases that affects our respiratory system, you must consult the best pulmonologist in Bangalore. mfine is a one-stop platform that helps you meet some of the most renowned pulmonologist in Bangalore. Moreover, mfine helps you to contact renowned pulmonologists of Bangalore at a single place. It is completely your wish, whether you want to have an online consultation or you want to visit the pulmonologist for a detailed checkup.
Why You Should See a Pulmonologist?
Pulmonologist are medical specialists who diagnose the conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, and obstructive sleep apnea which affect the respiratory system in both men and women. To find a pulmonologist specialist in Bangalore, all you need to do is to search ‘Pulmonologist near me’ and mfine will assist you in finding the most renowned pulmonologist in your city.
A pulmonologist specialist can treat your following conditions:
- Asthma: Difficulty in breathing due to compressed airway
- Bronchiectasis: When the lungs can’t clear mucus
- Bronchitis: Inflamed mucous membranes
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: Airflow blockage
- Occupational lung diseases: Happens due to inhaling dust or chemicals
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Slow breathing or stops completely during sleep
To diagnose issues related to respiratory system, pulmonologist performs the following functions:
- CT scan: To view detailed images of bones, muscles, fat organs and blood vessels
- Chest fluoroscopy: To view lung function
- Chest ultrasound: To examine organs and chest structures
- Lobectomy: It is a type of lung cancer surgery in which lobe of a lung is removed
- Pleural biopsy: Removing tissue sample lining the lungs to check for disease or infection
- Pulse oximetry test: To measure your oxygen saturation levels in blood
- Transplantation: To remove diseased lung and replace it with a healthy lung
- Thoracentesis: It involves removal of fluid from around the lungs
- Bronchoscopy: Complete checkup of airway for finding issues in trachea, lower airways, throat or larynx
- Sleep studies: For sleep disorders like sleep apnea
mfine as a platform allows you to consult a pulmonologist online. You can completely depend on pulmonologist online consultation service provided by us.
Get in contact with one of the best pulmonologists in Bangalore via mfine.
Other Specialities in Bangalore
Top Hospitals in Bangalore
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App